I have already listed the documents for university clearance and everything about Jamb caps for 2019/2020 admission. If you still don’t have the full idea of what Jamb Caps means, then find out first.
JAMB CAPS 2019 PORTAL
TABLE OF CONTENT
- How to check admission status on Jamb caps
- How to be sure if you have accepted admission on Jamb caps
- How to reject acceptance on Jamb caps
- Invalid email address or password during Jamb caps login
- How to reset password in Jamb caps portal
- Request desktop version when caps says welcome
- Admission SMS from Jamb
- When you mistakenly accept or reject admission
- Jamb caps marketplace
- Most prominent facts about Caps for Jamb Jamb
- Check admission status for any school in Nigeria
- Searches related to caps on Google
How To Check Admission Status on Jamb CAPS
- Visit the Jamb CAPS
- Login portal www.jamb.org.ng/efacility or www.caps.jamb.gov.ng/
- Log in with your Jamb Profile email and password
- Go to Check Admission Status.
- Your admission profile will show up
- You will then see your Jamb Admission Status
- There an option to accept or reject admission
- Click on accept entry If you are offered admission.
- If you have not been offered admission, then keep checking back.
- Continue reading if you saw just Welcome in Jamb Caps
JAMB CAPS HINTS: Don’t accept admission yet if you don’t like the school or course. If you are checking with your phone and its showing Welcome, don’t be annoyed; request desktop version. Go to the heading that says, How To Request Desktop Version Of Jamb Caps Portal To Check 2019 Admission Status, below for help.
Also, Checking your Jamb Admission Status on CAPS, you will encounter specific Jamb terms you may not understand. Examples of phrases you may see in Caps for Jamb are: Approved, Recommended, Welcome in Jamb Caps, admission in progress, blank page, and Caps saying not admitted.
How To Accept Admission On Jamb Caps
After your Admission profile, Jamb Reg, Institution, Course, and UTME Subject combination, you will see Admission Status. Under CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION, Accept and Reject button will appear.
To accept your admission on the Jamb caps portal, click on the accept button. You will see something like, “caps.jamb.gov.ng says, Are you sure you want to accept this admission offer? Then click on okay. You have successfully received your admission on Jamb Caps.
How to Confirm If You Have Accepted Admission on Jamb Caps
Confirming whether you have accepted admission on the Jamb caps portal or mistakenly clicked on reject is simple. After receiving the admission, the Reject Admission button will be blank. You can no longer click on the link. Accept admission links will still be clickable. Under the accept admission button, you will see Record(s) Successfully updated!
Accept the admission if you are okay with the school and course you are offered admission to study.
Question: I have rejected the admission, but jamb caps still showing accept and reject. This is normal. The fact that you have accepted admission does mean the accept and reject buttons will disappear. Just that one of them will no longer be clickable.
How To Reject Admission on Jamb Caps
To Reject your admission on the Jamb caps portal, click on the Reject button. You will be asked, “are you sure you want to reject the admission? Reject the admission if you are not okay with the school and course you are offered admission to study.
Confirming whether you have rejected admission on Jamb caps or mistakenly clicked on accept is simple. After rejecting the admission status, the Accept button will be blank. You can no longer click on the link. Reject admission link will still be clickable. Under the reject admission button, you will see Record(s) Successfully updated!
Issues Logging in To Jamb Caps: Invalid e-Mail Address or Password
When you visit jamb.org.ng/efacility, you will see a box to enter your email and password and then login. If you get the error, Invalid e-Mail Address or Password, Try Again, then it means something is wrong. It is either your email was not entered correctly, or the password you entered is incorrect.
Passwords are case sensitive; when it comes to password, the boy is different from Boy. The first is all small letters, during the later start with a capital letter.
The keyboard issue may also lead to this. If your keyboard is bad, you may think you’re entering the correct password, but meanwhile, you are entering the wrong thing.
If you are sure of the email and password you entered plus the fact that your phone or laptop keyboard is working very well, but the issue persists, then you have to reset the password.
How To Reset Password To Login To Jamb Caps
Forgot your password?
Click here to reset your password.
On the Jamb Caps Login Screen, you will see Click here to reset your password. Enter your email and date of birth and then click on Get Password link via Email. Now, open your email and follow the link sent from Jamb to reset your Jamb password.
Some times, it returns the Jamb e-facility Error handle, as shown below:
We are sorry
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or had processing error or is temporarily unavailable
If you have the error above after trying it for three different days, then your best bet is to visit any Jamb office or approved Jamb CBT Centre for 2019/2020 to reset your password and be able to access your Jamb Caps and Jamb profile once again.
How To Request Desktop Version When Jamb Caps Says Welcome
Many candidates complain that Jamb caps are not Displaying. We can not debate the fact that Phones have taken over laptops when it comes to browsing. However, there are certain things you can not see when you are viewing a mobile version of a website. A good example is when you are checking admission status on the Jamb caps portal.
After Jamb Caps Login, many candidates are stuck at the welcome page without a button to click. This makes many of them run to cyber cafes when they can check admission status on their phones. This is where the Desktop version comes in. The desktop version will help your phone display sites the way it would appear in Laptops/Desktops.
By requesting a desktop version, you can see what cyber cafes see on their laptop right on your phone. With this, you can check your admission status on Caps on your own. It is effortless to request the desktop version.
I will show you how to switch to the desktop version on Operamin, Firefox, Safari, and Google chrome. I’m sure that you should be using at least one of those browsers.
A. Request Desktop Version of Website on Chrome for Android
Follow the steps below to request a desktop version of the Jamb Caps portal while you are using the Chrome browser on your phone.
- Open up the Google Chrome Browser on your Android Phone
- Next visit the website that you wish to request a desktop version for (e.g., www.jamb.org.ng)
- After visiting the website, tap on the three-dot Chrome icon, located in the top right corner of your screen
- From the list of options, tap on Request Desktop site option
- Follow the same step to disable the Desktop version and continue the mobile view.
B. How to Request Desktop Version of Jamb Website on Firefox
- Open the Firefox browser on your Android phone
- Search for the website that you want to access in its desktop version (e.g., www.caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx).
- Once you are on the website, tap on the three-dot icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Next, tap on the Request desktop site from the list of options.
- You can now be viewing the desktop site and overcome the welcome issue in Jamb caps.
- Follow the same step to disable the desktop version.
C. Request Desktop Version Of Jamb Website On iPhone Safari:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone
- Visit the website that you want to request the desktop version (e.g., jamb.org.ng)
- Tap and hold on the Refresh icon located at the right corner of the Safari search bar
- Tap on Request Desktop Site option in the next pop up
- Use the same method to go back to the mobile view.
D. How to Request Desktop Version for Caps in Operamini:
- Open Opera Mini
- Visit the website you wish to request the desktop version (e.g., www.jambcaps.com)
- Tap on the Opera mini Logo that looks like a circle
- scroll down and click on Settings
- Click on Advanced
- Click on User-Agent
- Select Desktop, and you are good to go.
- Follow the same step to go back to the mobile view.
Admission SMS From Jamb Caps Portal
SMS from JAMB CAPS showing that you have been offered admission reads:
Dear Candidate, Congratulations, you have been offered admission to JAMB CAPS. Pls log in to the JAMB efacility site at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login or download the JAMB CAPS mobile app from the app stores to either accept/reject this admission offer before it lapses. JAMB.
If you received the message above, then congratulations. Jamb has officially admitted you. Your school of choice will admit you as well if they are yet to upload your name on the admission list.
What Is Jamb Caps Market Place
Jamb caps marketplace is where you are made marketable by Jamb. Jamb advertises your Score to Various institutions. The schools now decide whether to admit you are not. This now results in you gaining admission into a school you didn’t apply.
Most time, Jamb Market place is a result of you not meeting the requirements of the school you applied to (Low Jamb and Post Utme Score). So long admission is still in progress, there is a high chance that you will gain admission.
What If I Mistakenly Accept Admission?
I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal? If you mistakenly accepted admission when you had not been offered access by any school yet, then it’s no issue. However, your admission is gone if you reject it.
Jamb Caps 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- My status is showing ” recommended” can I accept it? Check the Jamb caps market place to see if another school offers you admission.
- My status is showing “Admission in progress” what does it mean? It means your admission is in Progress.
- Mine is showing Welcome… Click the admission status menu
- I have been admitted into AAU, but I checked on jamb caps, but I’m still seeing not admitted…What do you think could be the problem, sir?
- Jamb caps have admitted me, but the school says no admission given yet.
Click to continue reading frequently asked questions and answers that work.
Jamb CAPS Login For All Schools in Nigeria
The Jamb caps login is the same for all schools in Nigeria. No matter the University, Polytechnic, or college of Education you applied to, it is the same way to check your Jamb caps admission status. Unilorin Jamb caps login is the same as UNIBEN Jamb caps login.
The way you check Unilag Jamb caps admission is the same for UI. This applies to schools like UNN, LASU, Ahmadu Bello University (Abu Zaria), Federal University of Technology Minna (Futminna), University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), Federal University of Technology Akure, UNICAL, Bayero University, And Auchi Polytechnic.
This also applies to schools like, FUNAAB, UNIABUJA, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Yabatech, Adekunle Ajasin University, Federal University of Technology Owerri, University of Uyo (UNIUYO), UNIJOS, Olabisi Onabanjo University (Ogun State University), Delta State University Nigeria (DELSU), Landmark University, Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Polytechnic Ibadan, NILE, Edo State University, Kaduna State University, PTI, FUPRE, etc.
Jamb Cap Portal Related Searches 2019:
- Jamb caps login
- What will happen if I reject admission on Jamb caps 2019
- Caps for Jamb
- How to check jamb caps
- 2019 Jamb caps admission status
- What is jamb caps admission
- Jamb cap admission list checking
- Check jamb caps admission status
- Jamb Caps
- Checking jamb caps admission portal
- Jamb cap and Jamb cab portal
- Jamb.org.ng/efacility admission status checking
- Has Jamb started giving admission on caps?
- Jamb cabs for 2019 approved and Recommended
- Meaning of welcome and recommended in Jamb caps
- How do I check my Second choice school admission list on the caps portal?
How to Check Jamb Admission Status On Caps And Accept; Hope you found this article helpful? Feel free to ask your questions and don’t fail to share with friends using the share buttons. I wish you good luck in your 2019 Jamb admission process. See you at the University of your choice!
JAMB CAPS – How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal And Accept Or Reject
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.