Before I explain the requirements to register for Nigeria’s got talent 2018 Audition, You must understand more of what the Got talent Audition is about. This is for the benefit of those who want to know more about Nigeria’s got talent show. If you don’t need it, feel free to scroll down to the registration guidelines.
It was launched in 2012 on television stations AIT and NTA and sponsored by telecommunication company Airtel.
Andre Blaze hosts the Show, a former presenter on Nigeria’s Got Talent’s fore-runner, the judges are actress Kate Henshaw, comedian Yibo Koko, and radio presenter Dan Foster.
You may be asking, where does the Audition take place? In front of the judges and a live audience in different Nigerian cities.
As the contestant performs, each judge may show their disapproval by pressing a buzzer, which lights a red ‘X’ near above the stage. If all three buzzers are pressed, the act ends immediately.
To advance to the second round, auditionees must receive at least two ‘yes’s’ or the competition ends for them. After the auditions, the judges have to whittle successful acts down to fifty, and all performers are called back to discover if they have progressed to the next round.
The remaining acts from across the country perform at the live semi-finals, with the two most popular acts from each semi-finals winning a position in the final, and judges may still end a performance early with all three ‘X’s’ buzzed.
After the acts have performed, phone lines open, and the voting process begins, after which the votes are counted, and the action with the highest number of public votes is automatically placed in the final.
The judges then choose between the second and third most popular acts, with the winner of the most votes automatically gaining a place in the final where the winner of Nigeria’s Got Talent is chosen once again by the public vote.
Reference: Wikipedia. See full details here
The Full Registration Guidelines For Nigeria’s Got Talent 2018
Still interested in going for Nigeria’s got talent 2018 audition? See the complete eligibility guide below:
- If you miss the first round audition, you can submit DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding. You can still be selected.
- Acts may be invited to audition for the series by researchers acting on behalf of the Producer.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- Nigeria’s got talent is only for those who are in NIGERIA and with a valid form of identification.
- If you are under 18 years of age: You must obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying, and Your parents or legal guardians must accompany you at the audition.
- You must notify the Producer, in advance, if you intend to: Perform physical and dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of the trick; or Use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for bringing such material (provided it is suitable for the audition location) and are responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and/or appropriate for its purposes. Pyrotechnics are not permitted.
Nigeria’s Got Talent Prize For Winner
As a winner, you could get up to ten million naira (#10m) plus other exciting deals. It is certainly worth trying out.
I will inform you immediately the forms are on sale and how to get it. Other developments will be communicated. Feel free to share this with others on social media.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.