Changing your Facebook password from time to time is actually a good thing. This is because it will enable you to secure your Facebook account. Let’s show you how you can change your Facebook password.
On Your Facebook Application
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Select the Menu button located at the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down and select “Account settings“.
- Choose “Security and Login”.
- Scroll down and select “Change Password“.
- Fill in the “Current password”, “New password” and “Re-type New password” fields.
- Select the “Save changes” button when you’re done.
On Your Browser
- Log in your Facebook account details
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page
- On the drop down menu, select “Settings”
- Click on “Security and Login” on the left hand side of the pop up page.
- Under “Login” click on “Edit” at the right-hand of “Change password”
- Fill in the “Current”, “New” and “Retype New” fields. Current is your current password, New is the new password you want to change your current to and Retype New means you should retype that your new password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
Congratulations, you’ve changed your password successfully!
Please, don’t forget to hit on the share buttons!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.