How can we Recover Deleted Messages from Facebook: There’s this saying among Facebook users that “If you have archived them, you can retrieve them, but If you deleted them, then they are gone and you cannot get them back” But in today’s write up we will show you how you can easily retrieve deleted Facebook messages.
It is well known that Facebook follows the concept of ‘off the internet’ this concept simply means the platform saves all activities someplace in your phone memory so those messages which you have sent out or received are hidden somewhere in your mobile phone’s memory. So its time to easily locate those messages
- The first thing to do is simply download ES file Explorer from Google Play Store on your Android phone and install it.
- After installation, launch the ES file Explorer application and go to ‘Storage/SD card’ option.
- Click on the Android folder, this folder carries all the data associated with your
- Then tap on Data folder.
- In this folder, you will discover several other sub-folders which are related to all the apps you are using, from that list, discover ‘com.facebook.orca’ This folder is simply designated for the Facebook Messenger messages, click on it and tap on Cache folder.
- Once this folder opens, click on ‘fb_temp’ folder. In this folder, you will certainly find all your Facebook messages.
How can we Recover Deleted Messages from Facebook on apple iPhone: To the Mac users, simply follow these steps to discover deleted Facebook messages
- Initially, you need to search and Download an application, dr.fone toolkit. This is an iPhone Data Recovery software on your PC.
- After Downloading, simply open up the software and connect your device, then click on ‘recover from an iOS device’.
- Then Check the ‘Messages & Attachments’ box under the alternatives in the Deleted Data from the tool, and then click on ‘Start Scan’.
Note: During the check, your apple iPhone’s display will go blank all through the quick search, so Panic not as this is typical of the process and is not dangerous for your device. It is just to ensure no other activity is ongoing.
- When the scan is over, then you can choose the Facebook messages you want to recover from a list of messages that appears which contains the complete list of erased messages.
- Now tap on “Messenger”
- Locate the message or messages you want to recover and tick the box next to each conversation to retrieve it
- Now simply click on ‘recover to Device’.
Amazing right! It works like magic so worry not for deleted Facebook Messages as our write up on “Can you Recover Deleted Facebook Messages ” will help you get them back instantly
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.