Facebook events – Here is a quick guide on creating a new event on Facebook – either on the web or via the mobile app.
How To Create A Public Event On Facebook
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.Continue reading below;
- Click on the menu button at the top right-hand of your Facebook page
- Scroll down and click on “Events”
- Click on the blue button at the right-hand bottom corner of the page
- On the top of the page, tap on the drop-down button to choose between a “Private” or “Public” event (the default setting is “Private event” so tap on it and change it to “Public event”)
- Add photo
- If you are an admin in any page, you can allow the page to stay as the “Host”, (the page will automatically appear as host), if you decide otherwise, just tap on “Host” to change it to your preference
- Fill in the event name, time, location, details, and ticket URL
- Tap on “Co-hosts” to add friends as co-hosts to the event
- Tick and untick the two boxes that says “Only admins can post to the event wall” and “Posts must be approved by admin” to suit your preference
- Hit on “Publish” after you are done.
Create Facebook Event On Mobile App
HOW TO CREATE AN EVENT ON YOUR APPLICATION
- Click on the menu button
- Scroll down and click on “Events”
- Click on the blue button at the bottom of the page
- The default setting is set for you to create a private event, but if yours shows differently, tap on the drop down button on the top of the screen to choose between a private and public event
- Add “Photo”
- Add “Event name”
- Edit the “starting date and time”, and “end date and time” to suit your event
- Edit “location”
- Edit “details”
- Tick or untick the box to allow or disallow guests to invite friends
- Add friends to co-host the event by tapping on “Co-hosts”
- Tap on “Create” at the bottom of the page to create the event
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.