Utilizing the Mobile Application.
1. Open up Facebook. It’s a blue app that contains a lowercase, white “f.”.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.Continue reading below;
2. Tap your profile image. It’s in the upper-right corner of the display.
3. Scroll to a blog post. Scroll to a blog post that you would love to modify.
* Messages are in reverse-chronological order, with the latest at the top of your Timeline.
* You could just edit your personal messages.
4. Tap ∨. It’s light grey, as well as you’ll locate it in the upper-right corner of the post.
5. Click Edit Post. Now you can alter the message and add or remove photos. You could additionally tag pals, add a feeling or activity that shows just what you’re doing, or inspect in to allow people understand where you were.
6. Click Save. It remains in the upper-right corner. You’ve efficiently made adjustments to your blog post, as well as the modified version is now on your Timeline.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.