1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner for iPhone and in the upper right corner for Android.
2. Scroll down and tap See More.
3. Click Avatars.
4. Click on ‘Next’
5. Choose your preferred skin tone and click Next.
6. Choose a hairstyle for your avatar.
7. Click on your avatar’s Face icon, where you’ll select the face shape, complexion and face lines.
8. Click on the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color (You can also add glasses).
9. Customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your lips shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
10. Customize your body shape. Once you do this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also choose to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
11. Once you’re done customizing your avatar, click on the check icon in the upper right corner. Click on ‘Next’ and then ‘Done’.
You’re done with your Facebook Avatar
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.