How to See Blocked Friend List on Facebook – So how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you’ve blocked with the new updated settings on Facebook?
The Facebook team is always working hard to make the app better and more user-friendlier, that is why they come up with updates to the app from time to time. This is good, just that some certain things are moved from where they were to some other place. So, let’s take a look at how to see your blocked friend’s list on Facebook. Read on…
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
- To view your blocked list on your mobile application:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰) and proceed to choose “Settings & Privacy.”
- Then proceed to click on ”Settings”.
- Next step, scroll down to ”Privacy”.
- Click on “Blocking” The blocked friends’ section shows up immediately, and you will be able to see the friends that have been restricted from seeing your timeline and sending you messages.
ON YOUR BROWSER:
To view your blocked list on your browser
- Log in to your Facebook account in your browser.
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select ”Settings.”
- On the left column of your ”Settings”, click on ”Blocking”.
One unique thing about viewing your blocked list on browser is that you have a whole range of options available to you, ranging from Restricted List; where your restricted friends see only what you’ve shared to the public or what you have shared to a friend’s timeline, to Block Users; where once you block someone, that person can no longer see things you post on your timeline, tag you, invite you to events or groups, start a conversation with you, or add you as a friend, to Block Messages, Block App Invites, Block Events Invites, Block Apps and Block Pages.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.