How To Unblock Someone On Facebook Now – In this guide, I am going to show you how to Unblock a Facebook friend, a Facebook user whom you have blocked on Facebook. Whether you mistakenly blocked such person(s) or you intentionally blocked them, this guide is a sure one to read. This is because it involves the simple steps you can follow to unblock people on Facebook, easy and simple way to unblock someone on Facebook. It is direct and very straight to the point.
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook Now
1. Go To Your Facebook Account – The first step is to Login your Facebook account profile, and this you can do by simply taping the Facebook mobile app on your phone, or by visiting Facebook website and then enter your login details.
2. Tap on “☰” icon – You will find this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook mobile app (Android), but for iPhone it is bottom right corner. And tapping on the icon reveals some drop-down options.
3. Scroll Down To “Settings” – From the drop-down options, scroll down to see “Settings” or “Help & Settings”, or “Account Settings” (All of these options are same depending on the Facebook mobile app for your phone.
4. Click On “Account Settings” – In Android phones you will see this at the bottom of the list of options, while it is at the top of the menu list in iPhone.
5. Tap On “Blocking” – From the list of pop-up options, which shows when you tap on Account settings, you will see “Blocking”, just simply tap on it.
6. Tap “Unblock” which you will see just right to the name of the Facebook user who you want to unblock. This means that, all the list of Facebook friends or Facebook users whom you have blocked appears on the page.
Thus, you can easily chose the particular user you want to unblock and then tap on the “Unblock” button right next to the user.
7. Tap “Unblock” again as Facebook would try to confirm your choice of unblocking someone. Therefore, to finally unblock such person simply tap “unblock” when prompted, and the Facebook user will be unblocked!
How Do I Unblock Someone On FB Using Computer
In the above guide, we model how to un-block someone on FB using Facebook mobile app, and now let us look at how to unblock a Facebook user using Facebook website over a computer system.
The step is very simple and straight-forward. See the guide below to unblock someone you blocked on Facebook;
Login to your Facebook account ==> Click on “▼” icon (drop-down arrow) ==> Click on “settings” ==> Click On “Blocking” ==> Click “Unblock” which you will right to the user you want to unblock.
Then click “Confirm” and this will finally unblock the person.
And that is all on how to un-block someone on FB and you should note that, if you ever want to block such a person again, you will have to wait for 48 hours before you would be able to block them or the user again.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.