Reset or change Facebook Password – If you have a security concern about your Facebook account, you definitely should consider changing your account password at least once in every 6 months.
- Have you changed phone number to email on Facebook
- Have you deleted your Facebook account temporarily
The advantage of changing Facebook password can never be over emphasized as we already know that hackers are roaming round the cyberspace seeking for who is vulnerable to attack.
How do you change or reset a Facebook Password?
It is simple… let’s begin..
How to change Facebook Password
If you know your current Facebook password and wants to change it, follow the steps below to do that.
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
How to Reset Facebook Password
If you don’t know your current password, you can reset it:
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password.
Recommended: How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
That’s how to reset and change your Facebook password easily. Please share this article!
Read Also: How to change Facebook password
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.