Messenger Video Call Free | Free Video Call In 2020
Getting Connected On Facebook Messenger
Before you can get connected on the Facebook messenger, you need an active Facebook account. You cannot skip this as you would need it to access all of the features available on the Facebook instant messenger. Without accessing the entire facebook instant messenger feature, the facebook instant messenger app is merely an SMS messaging app. To get connected on Facebook, you need a Facebook account, follow the steps below to open a Facebook account.
- Open the Facebook website at www.facebook.com using any web browser or launch any of the mobile apps.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the signup form. If you use a mobile device, scroll down and click the signup link.
- Fill the form on the sign up page. Note that this would require personal information such as your first name, last name, email address or mobile number, and even date of birth. After filling all the information, tap the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Proceed further by verifying your mobile number or email address by following the on screen instructions. After completing the on-screen instructions, you would be logged in to the profile page of your Facebook account.
How To Get The Facebook Instant Messenger App
Getting the Facebook instant messenger app should be one of the least requirements as it is easy to do. You can download the Facebook instant messenger from the Google play store by following the steps below,
- Open the Google play store on your device or any app store you have.
- Search for “Facebook messenger” using the search bar provided.
- Find the app on blue chat background and click on it if you see a result page.
Wait for the app to finish the download and installation process and click on it.
How To Make Video Calls Using Facebook Instant Messenger
This is very easy, all you have to do is launch the facebook messenger app and sign in using your Facebook account. Open a conversation with the person you wish to call by clicking on his or her username. Find the video icon at the top of the page and click on it. Wait for the recipient to answer the call and you would be connected on video.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.