View Facebook Search History: No built-in Facebook feature exists that allows you track your history on the social media network. Nonetheless, a few apps allow you obtain all the status messages you’ve ever before posted, see the history which customers deleted you as a friend and also view all the images you or your friends have actually published to Facebook. Utilizing these third-party developer apps offers you a photo of your Facebook history.
View Facebook Search History
Click the equipment symbol in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the “More” button in the left sidebar to disclose the “Search” alternative. Click it to view your search history.
1. Kind “status history” right into the top search box. Click the “status history” application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the “Go to App” switch at the top of the app’s summary page. On the following web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the “Allow” switch to permit for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page till you see the All status Updates Until now area. You’ll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see all the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes a number of mins to fill the very first time as it retrieves your history.
1. Type “Who Unfriended You” in the leading search area. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the “Go to App” button on the top of the application’s details page. On the next display, you are asked to permit for the application to obtain your Facebook account information. Click “Allow” to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a list of names with direct connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to section. If a person has actually removed you as a friend considering that you installed the application, then that individual’s name is received this area. For finest results, wait a few days to a couple of weeks before going back to the application to check who has actually erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser and click the “Log in with Facebook” button in the middle of the screen. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the “Allow” switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see photos in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last few days. You can return to this sight any time by clicking the “Recent Photos” switch on top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the “Your Photos” button at the top of the page to watch all the pictures that you have ever uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it may take numerous mins to display the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see all the pictures ever uploaded by that Friend. You can separately view the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.