Archived Messages On Messenger – How to See Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger
However, some users complain that they don’t know where to find and see the archived messages on Facebook Messenger.
If you are experiencing the same thing, fortunately, you can use the right set of tools and methods to retrieve your messages. Even if you accidentally delete the messages, there is a way to recover them. Read on to find a solution!
If you’re using Facebook for desktop including Messenger.com and Facebook.com, it’s very easy to access archived messages. Just go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/archived/ to open the archived messages page directly.
Also, you can manually find the archived messages so that next time you can open it directly. It is also very simple.
Follow the steps below and Messenger.com users can skip to Step 3:
1. Go to Facebook.com and open Messages at the top of the page, on the menu bar, next to your profile name.
2. A drop-down menu appears and you select See All in Messenger at the bottom.
3. On the top left of the page, there is the Settings button with the gear icon. Click it and select Archived Threads.
4. Then you can see all your archived messages!
Notice that if you are using Facebook Messenger app for iPhone/Android, of course, you can view the archived message by searching for a chat or friend’s name, but users are unable to view a list of archived messages. If you do need to view the list, use the website.
So, how to view an archived message on the Messenger app?
1. Open Facebook Messenger, log in and tap the Home button on the bottom left of the screen.
2. Tap the search bar on the top of the screen, and type in the name of the archived messages’ recipient. If you’re looking for a group chat, enter any member’s name to search for it.
3. Then the archived chats will appear. Tap and see it.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.