WhatsApp is an instant messaging application for smartphones for sending and receiving messages via Internet. Besides using text-messaging, users can create groups and send each other pictures, videos and recordings of audio. This article will show you how to delete your Whatsapp account.
Recommended: WhatsApp Login
Read Also: How to delete your Netflix Account
Steps to delete your Whatsapp account
- Launch Whatsapp on your smartphone.
- Then click on the settings button followed by the “Account” option.
- Choose the option “Delete My Account”.
- After which Whatsapp will warn you about what you will loose if you decide to remove your account.
- To now delete your Whatsapp profile, enter your phone number and tap on “Delete My Account” to permanently delete your Whatsapp account.
Read Also: How to Log in to your Badoo Account
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.