Have you ever posted a picture on Facebook and later regretted putting it up there in the first place? Well, it has happened to me so many times too numerous to count. So, I embarked on what you will call a research to find out how to delete Facebook photos fast!. Guess what? I found it and I’m about to share the secret with you. Read on to find out how to delete Facebook photos fast!.
HOW TO DELETE FACEBOOK PHOTOS FAST!
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand corner of your Facebook page
- Next, click on your name to view your profile
- Scroll down and click on Photos
- Click on Uploads
- Select the picture you want to delete
- Tap on the menu button at the top right hand of the screen (the menu button is like three dots piled on top of each other)
- On the pop-up screen click on Delete photo
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to delete the photo, tap on Delete
ON YOUR BROWSER
- Click on your name at the left hand side of the screen, this will take you to your profile
- Click on Photos (in between friends and more, under your cover photo)
- Click on Your Photos
- Select the photo you want to delete and tap on it to open
- Click on Options on the menu bar below the photo, you will be asked if you want to delete the photo
- Select Delete this photo
- Click on OK to confirm
Easy as that! Delete those photos now.
Remember, you can only delete a photo you uploaded by yourself. If you want to delete a photo you were tagged in, you will have to ask the person who uploaded it to take it down.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.