“FACEBOOK AVATAR MAKING” It’s no doubt that most people are still unaware of the Facebook avatar app that was added to the platform.
However, being unaware doesn’t mean you are backward, you’re not. And that’s why I sharing this article to tell you more about the avatar app on the platform.
CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK
As I mentioned earlier, creating a Facebook avatar is simple and fast to all. All you need is a compatible smartphone (iOS or Android) and then follow the instructions below;
- Launch the Facebook official app, make sure it is updated.
- Then sign in to your account using email or number and password.
- Tap on your account menu icon at the bottom.
- Then, tap on “See More” because the avatar feature won’t be on the first page.
- Select “Avatar” and tap next.
- Choose your skin tone and start customizing your avatar.
- A select hairstyle, hair color, complexion, face shape, beauty marks (face lines), and others. Then choose your body type, outfit, and add accessories if you want.
- Tap “Done” and then “Finish”.
- Tap Next and then done again to commence.
Millions of Facebook users are already making use of the feature. I am sure you must have come across some sort of doppelganger flooding your feed. Well, that’s the avatar feature and trust me it is really simple to create With this guide above.
How Do I Make Use of My Avatar?
On the top right corner of your screen, there are three buttons there. Tapping on the top button (arrow), it enables you to share your avatar to your Feeds or to set it as your new profile picture. The button at the middle shows you all the stickers available for you to use in alignment with your newly created avatar while the button at the bottom enables you to edit your avatar.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.