Imagine that someone who is not your friend sends you a message on Facebook messenger or you have been chatting with a friend and the conversation turned sour or went down a road you have no control over and you want to block or bar that person from sending messages and reaching out to you on Facebook messenger.
We have decided to show you how to block someone on your Facebook messenger. Follow the steps below:
- Log on to your Facebook Messenger using your Facebook email ID and password.
- Select and tap on the person whom you want to block. As a result, the contact information of that person will be shown to you.
- At the upper right side on the app, you will see “Name of Selected Person” with an arrow pointing rightwards. Tap on it.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see “Block” option. Tap on it.
- Tap on “Block this person on Facebook”.
- As a result, Facebook app will be opened, opening Facebook profile of that person. At the upper right corner of that person’s profile, you will see an opened box with an arrow pointing upwards. Tap on it. When the sub-menu appears, tap on “Block”.
- Confirm the message by tapping on “Block”.
Now, that person can neither send you any messages on Facebook Messenger, nor see your Facebook profile.
You have now learnt how to block someone on Facebook Messenger app.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.