Have you forgotten your Facebook password? Or is your Facebook password not strong enough to be precise? If you are a user on the Facebook platform and you are asking one of these questions, then you are in the right place. There are lots of users on the Facebook platform who wants to make a Facebook password reset but finds it difficult to do so.
Well in this article you will know how easy it is to change your Facebook password. There are reasons why people want to make Facebook password reset on Facebook. Some want to do so because they want to have strong Facebook password on the platform, while others wants to prevent strangers from hacking their Facebook account.
Furthermore I will like to tell you what a Facebook password is, before anything else.
Facebook Password Reset – What Is a Facebook Password
A Facebook password is a secret word that you can use to gain access to the Facebook platform and it is only known by you on the platform. The Facebook password can be alphabets or numeric. Or even be alphanumeric, in other words the Facebook password can be consisted of both letters and figures. You can only have a Facebook password when you are a user on the Facebook platform.
The Facebook password makes your Facebook account to be impenetrable. It makes your account secured and safe. Anyone who does not know your Facebook password cannot access your Facebook account on the platform. That is why we users on the platform are advised to have a strong password and unpredictable one at that, so that our Facebook account on the platform will not get hacked by strangers or friends on Facebook.
How to Reset Your Password on Facebook
This is the moment a lot of users are waiting for, to know how to change their Facebook password to make it strong and secured. I am going to tell you how you can easily do that. Guidelines will be given to you below.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- And access your Facebook settings.
- Then click on “security and login”.
- Scroll down and tap “change password”.
- Then type in your current Facebook password in the first box.
- After that type in your new password in the second box.
- And retype the new Facebook password in the last box.
- Then click on save changes.
Then your Facebook password will be changed. That is how you can change your Facebook password on the platform.
Facebook Password Reset- How to Reset Forgotten Facebook Password
Most users on the Facebook have forgotten their password. But there is no problem about that, because you can also reset your Facebook password even when forgotten. I am going to tell you how you can do reset your Facebook forgotten password.
- Open the browser or chrome on your device.
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- And type in your email or phone number in the first box.
- Then do not type any word on the password box.
- And then click on login.
- After that you will be shown another page.
- Click on forgotten password.
- A code will be sent to your phone number or email.
- Enter the code sent to your phone number or email in box that requires the code on Facebook.
- And click on continue, and a new box will appear.
- Then type in your new password in it. And click on continue.
You will now access your Facebook account and resume your activities on the platform.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.