We all have those pictures we take of very special moments to upload on Facebook for our friends to see. But to avoid answering questions like “What is happening” or “Where did it happen” etc, wouldn’t it be easier and much more simpler to create a photo album for those pictures? Here’s how to create Facebook photo album:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.Continue reading below;
HOW TO CREATE FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM
On Your Facebook Application:
- Tap on “What’s on your mind”
- Tap on “+Album”
- Tap on “Create”
- Fill in the album name and add a description (description is optional)
- Tap on “Friends” to choose who can see that particular photo album (this is also optional but I would advice you to set the viewing audience to your own standard for security reasons)
- Tap on “Feature on profile” and set it on off or on to either feature on your profile or not
- Tap on “Add contributors” and set it on off or on to add friends as contributors to the album
- Tap on “Create”at the top right hand corner of the page then proceed to add as much pictures as you want
On Your Browser:
- Log in your Facebook profile
- Click on “What’s on your mind”
- Click on “+Album” (at the bottom of the screen)
- Fill in the Album name and Add a description (Description is optional)
- Enter friend’s names to add them as contributors (also optional)
- Set Feature on profile to on or off for the album to feature on your profile (also optional)
- Click on Privacy to choose who sees the album (this also is optional but you are advised to set it to your standard for security reasons)
- Click on “Create” (at the bottom of the page)
Read Also: How to delete Facebook photos
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.