This dating home, as it is known to be, has been launched right on the Facebook app. Here you are able to meet other singles, connect, get to know each other, and get on with your romantic connections. Through this dating service on the dating home, you are able to meet singles on Facebook. Not just on this dating home. You can also get other singles on Facebook dating groups.
How to Meet Singles on Facebook and How It Works
Do you want to know How to Meet Singles on Facebook? It’s easy. But before we move on to the steps to getting started, let’s see how it works. For you to meet other singles on the dating home, you will have to set up a dating profile using the Facebook profile that you already have.
From your Facebook account, you can set up this dating profile, get on the dating home, get connected to others and build up your connections with any single that interests. You should take note that, this dating profile is not open to your Facebook friends. It is only seen and found by people in the dating home.
However, you are not just able to meet singles in the dating home, you can also find them on Facebook dating groups. These groups also serve as a way to meet singles, get connected and get started.
How to Create a Facebook Account
Remember, the previous part of this article stated that you can set up your dating profile using your Facebook account. So, this means, you certainly need this account. And to access these dating groups, you will also need an account too.
So, let’s get you an account.
- Get on the Facebook website on www.facebook.com.
- Provide your first and last name.
- Enter a phone number or email address.
- Fill in a safe password for the account.
- Fill in your date of birth.
- Add a gender.
- Click on SIGN UP.
Steps on How to Meet Singles on Facebook
Following this article carefully, you must have gotten some hints on How to Meet Singles on Facebook. However, I will be stating each and every step involved in meeting other singles.
You can meet singles on Facebook using the dating home. You can also meet singles on Facebook using the dating groups. Have you created your account using the steps above? Then, you are set to get started.
On the Dating Home
- Open the Facebook app and get into your account.
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- At the top of your Facebook profile, tap on the Heart icon.
- The heart icon is the dating home.
- When you get to the dating home, the very first thing you have to do is set up your dating profile – select a gender, choose your interests, your location, add a photo of you, review and confirm the profile.
Now, you can get connected to others and start up conversations with them.
On Facebook Dating Groups
- Get on your Facebook account.
- Using the search bar, search for Singles.
- Click on Groups, at the top of the search results – this will help to filter out just groups.
- Open a group and click on Join Group.
When you have been accepted, you can get connected to other singles, start up conversations and get started.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.