Are you still searching for a way to make your Facebook Avatar? Well, take your time to read this article to know the A, B, C of Facebook Avatar Link creator, and start making your wonderful cartoon version without the help of any third-party.
To be able to create your Facebook avatar successfully, you will need the latest version of the Facebook app on your mobile device. Getting the latest version is very easy, all you have to do is to visit your mobile store and update it from there.
Creating your cartoon version is as easy as A, B, C, D, and very much free. One thing loved about creating your Facebook avatar is that it is what you can do by yourself without the help of a third-party because it’s all about creativity.
Now, in the quest to make your Facebook avatar from your Facebook app (Android or iOS) you must take note of the following;
- The Avatar feature is gradually being rolled out, so after updating your app and you didn’t see it, do not panic as it will be rolled out completely in the near future.
- You need a very good internet network, to begin with, i.e a mobile data connection has to be ON to even access the app.
- There are tools available for your Avatar customization such as hair color, body shape, etc
Facebook Avatar Link Creator For Android & iOS
Take the basic steps below to successfully customize your avatar.
- Launch the Facebook application on your Android or iOS mobile device
- Sign in with your Facebook email address or phone number and password if you have not
- Look for three horizontal lines on the right side of the screen, either on top or bottom, depending on if you use iOS or Android and tap on it
- Navigate down and tap on “see more”
- Then tap on “Avatars” if you see it on the options and you will be taken to the first step of your Avatar creation process
- Select your skin tone and tap on Next
- Select different styles and colors of your hair, also the beard (if you are a man), makeup for a woman avatar, face and body shape, many face detail options, clothing, etc.
- When you are done, tap on the checkmark located in the top right corner.
- Your Avatar will be ready and you can tap on “Next” and then tap on Done
After you have created your Avatar successfully using the steps above, have it in mind that you can use it in comment sessions of any Facebook post, and also, you can use it as a profile picture.
Facebook Avatar Profile Picture
- Launch your Facebook app and sign in with your details if you aren’t signed in
- Tap on the hamburger lines at the top right side and scroll down and tap on the “See more” option.
- Then tap on the “Avatars” option and tap on the arrow button at the top right side of your screen.
- Select the “Set as profile picture” option from the menu and choose a background and a post you want.
- Tap on the Next button and follow prompts to set your Avatar as a profile picture.
Taking the steps given above along with your creativity will make you a wonderful Avatar. Just take the steps carefully and you are good to go.
Share with friends on your social media account so that they can also learn from it. You can as well use the comment session below for any questions on this Make My FB Avatar: Facebook Avatar Link Creator For Android & iOS and Securedbest.com will be here to respond to you.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.