This Facebook feature is a very important one. With this Facebook feature, small businesses can have a chance to showcase their products and brands in the ever-competitive world of online marketing and selling. Having a business is not all. You have got to come up with ways to push your products.
Over half of the world’s population is now making use of the internet in one way or the other. A huge chunk of that percentage is making use of social media platforms. And Facebook is the biggest social media platform in the world as of the time of this writing. So therefore if you are a business entrepreneur and looking for ways to sell your products online, I urge you to try using Facebook.
What Is A Facebook Store?
The Facebook store or shop depending on how you want to call it is a Facebook feature. And as we all know, Facebook has a lot of features and functions that make the platform interesting and worth visiting. With this Facebook feature, Facebook users can easily sell their products on the Facebook platform directly to Facebook users. You can also buy and shop on Facebook shops easily and conveniently.
How To Set Up And Create A Facebook Store
- For you to be able to create a Facebook store you need to be an active user of the Facebook platform. You need to have a Facebook page for your business. Or at least be a Facebook page admin. If you do not have a Facebook page, create one today at www.facebook.com/page to set up a Facebook store. Follow the steps below to create your Facebook store.
- Click on the add section tab under the cover photo of your Facebook page.
- On the next page click on the add shop section tab.
- Set up your shop details on the next page.
- set up your payment methods
- start adding products to your Facebook store
- Set your shipping options to customers abroad.
- Finish your shop settings.
- manage your store orders and click on finish
- That’s how you create a Facebook store.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.