Tinder Facebook Login is the process of signing or logging in to Tinder with your Facebook profile. Now the tinder is a platform that can be used for free and it also has a subscription feature. Tinder is a great platform for meeting and dating.
Signing in to Tinder is fast and simple. You can sign in using your email address or Facebook or mobile number. Tinder Facebook login is the easier and safest method of profile creation. Tinder would access to your Facebook photos, age, sex, personal data, your preferences, etc. Using Facebook to log in to Tinder doesn’t mean it pops up on your Facebook profile.
Tinder is a location-based platform used as a dating site. To use the site, you would need to create a profile first. Registered Tinder users are allowed to like by swiping right or dislike by swiping left on the profiles of others. If you’re your profile matches with that of another’s, it will become a match. Once two profiles match, they can start a conversation and start to communicate. The platform is secured. The available information to be seen by others are images, bio, and others which are optional.
It allows users to see if they have a connection with a match such as sharing a mutual friend on Facebook. I consider Tinder to be one of the best swiping platforms or sites for dating because of the following features;
- Swiping: This feature is the center of the platform. Registered users swipe right and left on the profile’s others. Right is for like and left is for dislike.
- Instagram Integration: It allows users to access their Instagram profiles from Tinder.
- Gold feature: Tinder Gold is the paid feature of the site. It gives unlimited matches.
The above are some of the features that make Tinder one of the best sites for dating.
Tinder app is the mobile device version of the website. It can be downloaded for free on the App Store of the device that you are. You can download the app by following the instructions below:
- Open the App Store of the device that you are.
- From the search bar, type in Tinder.
- Tap on the first result on the search result page.
- Then tap on download.
Tinder app will be downloaded to your device successfully.
Tinder Login with Facebook
Like I have said earlier on this guide, you can use your Facebook profile to login to Tinder which is simple. You can log in with Facebook via the Tinder mobile app or website. Follow the steps below to login;
- Launch the Tinder mobile app or access your browser and type in tinder.com and search.
- Once the page has been loaded on the device, hit on Login with Facebook.
- Then hit on Continue as the Facebook profile you want to use.
- On the next page, type in your first name, email address, Profile photo, Gender and date of birth.
- Then hit on Continue.
The Tinder account will be created. Tinder will send a verification text to your mobile phone number. Verify the account to start meeting and communicating with people.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.