Users are now posting that “Facebook dating profile no longer available”, now users don’t see how they can create a Facebook dating profile on the Facebook dating platform. Well, this is something that is very easy to spot out, if you want to know why you don’t see a Facebook dating profile and will like to have a Facebook dating profile then you should continue reading this article.
Now without saying much, I believe you know what Facebook is all about? If you don’t then I will tell you. Facebook dating is a feature or service that allows Facebook users to date online for free. This service is an app but cannot be downloaded because it is not a standalone app, but you can access it through the Facebook website or app. Also, this app is not available in every country, only some countries can access this feature.
Facebook Dating App
Now the reason why a user says a Facebook dating profile is not available is that the Facebook dating app is not available in their country. If the Facebook dating app is not available in your country then you cannot see it or create a Facebook dating profile. But if it is available you are going to see a dating notification at the top of your Facebook newsfeed or homepage. Also, you are going to see a heart icon at the top of your Facebook profile.
These are the links that will take you to where you can date online. But you must have a Facebook dating profile to date online; this profile is different from your regular Facebook account, but you need a Facebook account to create a Facebook dating profile. Well if the Facebook dating app is not available in your country I am going to show you another way to date online on Facebook. But not to worry because research has it that the Facebook dating app will soon be available in other countries.
How to Enable Facebook Dating
Now, this is where the Facebook dating profile comes in as I said earlier before you can date online through Facebook, you must have a Facebook dating profile. This profile is very important on the Facebook dating app because there are lots of benefits and features that are attached to it. So I will show you how you can create this dating profile so that you can enable the Facebook dating service. But make sure you are a Facebook user if you are not then quickly sign up.
Facebook Dating 2020
Now if you want to have a dating profile on Facebook, just follow all the steps that are given below;
- Now simply access your Facebook personal account.
- Then once you have done that, click the heart icon or dating notification.
- Also then that you will now be directed to the Facebook dating room.
- Now select your gender and also confirm your location.
- After confirming your location, there will be 12 tiles and each of these tiles is either a photo or an answer to one of the dating questions.
- Also so make sure that the tiles are in order and also then answer the question correctly because it is a good way for your match to know you better.
- Most importantly select a photo.
- When you have done that what you will now do is to specify your match in the dating settings.
These are the steps that will enable dating on the Facebook dating platform.
Facebook Secret Dating Groups
You can make use of the Facebook dating secret groups if the Facebook dating app is not available in your country. Now you must join the Facebook dating groups to make use of it, here are steps below;
- Access your Facebook personal account.
- Then at the search bar, search for singles or “secret dating” and you will see results given.
- Now you can simply click join on any group that suits your taste.
- After that there might be questions, just answer them correctly and click “submit”.
Then the admins will receive your answer and if it is good you will be accepted into the group.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.