Facebook latest Singles dating feature is fast rising and getting positive feedback from users. The Facebook Singles App is the newest feature within the Facebook app for singles to find matches. Facebook Singles app is not an app rather a feature within Facebook mobile application. The singles app or feature has not been made worldwide or let me say has not rolled globally as the team is still working on it. To access the singles app, you must be 18 years or older with a profile on Facebook. The Facebook singles app requires a dating profile which is separate from your Facebook profile.
It was beta texted in Columbia and Facebook recently made a launch in Canada and Thailand. The app or feature is new but has some interesting features which I think will be best sold in online singles dating. The app is made within the Facebook mobile app which is compatible with different device range including iOS and Android. The feature is symbolized with a Heart icon and pinned above your picture on your profile.
Facebook Dating Features – Singles Dating
As I said, there are some promising features in this newest Facebook feature. The features make it one of the best Singles app for dating today. The features include the following;
- No Ads or Popups of promotion.
- Optional and it an opt-in service.
- Your dating profile is separated from your normal profile.
- Male, female, trans male and trans female are allowed within the Facebook singles app.
- Separate text messaging.
- The service is totally free and simple to use.
These are some of the few features of the Singles app, as there are more to be listed.
How to Use Facebook for Dating
Services or features on Facebook are always made free for the users. That is to say, Facebook singles dating feature is free to set up and use. In order to use the Facebook singles app, you would need to have a Facebook account or you can sign up for a new one. If you do not have a Facebook profile, follow the steps below to create one;
- On the sign up form, enter your first name, surname, and tap on Next.
- Indicate your date of birth and tap Next.
- Use your mobile phone number or email account to sign up.
- Indicate gender and create a new password.
- Tap on Sign Up to register.
The account will be created. The creation won’t be complete without verification. Confirm the profile with the verification details that will be sent to you.
Facebook Sign In | Facebook Singles App
If you have a profile on Facebook already, follow the steps below to sign in to your account;
- Open the Facebook app.
- Type in your mobile number or email ID and password on the Sign in form.
- Tap on Log In.
The profile will be loaded on the device if the details are provided rightly. If you lost the password, you can reset it by tapping on “Forgot password”.
How to Find a Date on Facebook
Finding a date using Facebook Singles app can be easy but not as easy as it sounds. The singles app requires you to create a separate dating profile. To set up a dating profile and find a date on Facebook, follow the guides below;
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Tap on the HEART icon at the top.
- Select your gender and verify your location.
- Then Select a tile from the tiles you would be presented with.
- Select a question and answer it rightly.
- Include a photo of yourself for your dating profile.
- Indicate the criteria you want to get matches from.
Once the profile has been set up, you would find different matches suggested for you by Facebook. Find a match you like and turn it to date.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.