How to restore deleted messages on Facebook: Restoring deleted Facebook messages in very easy to go about if you can follow the steps written in this article carefully. You may have mistakenly deleted your conversation with your friend or a group messages, below is how to restore your deleted messages on Facebook;
- Visit your Facebook account via a web browser or the mobile app
- Click on the setting icon which looks more like a gear
- Click “general” to go to the general account settings
- Click “Download a copy of your Facebook data” just below the temperature settings
- Then tap “start my Archive” tab to begin downloading of your Facebook data which includes your posts, photos, videos, messages, conversations, profile information and more
- After your Facebook data download has been completed, a link to access it will be sent to the email account attached to the Facebook account, simply login to your email and follow the link to download the data into your mobile device
- The downloaded data is in Zip format, it can be extracted using any Zip extraction app, WinRar, 7z etc.
- Open the extracted folder, search for “messages”, then open the HTML document with a web browser
- Then all your messages and conversations will be shown in the web browser page but you have to carefully search for the particular message or conservation you want to view from the long list of messages.
So in a situation where you need a proof but can’t find the messages, using this technique will get you the messages back as fast as possible depending on how strong your internet connection. You can also get all your photos and videos into your device or another device using the same method.
Read Also: How to Log out of Facebook Messenger on iPhone
I hope this article was very helpful? Consider tapping the share button to inform your family and friends on how to restore deleted messages on Facebook.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.