Looking around, you will discover that so many of our friends are still using the names they used to open their Facebook account six years ago today. As change is the only constant thing in life it is therefore good news is that Facebook has given us the opportunity to change our names from time to time. Like they say, variety is the spice of life, so why don’t you juice up your Facebook life and change your name? In this article, we are going to show you how to change your name on Facebook.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the page (under the messenger logo)
- Scroll down to Account settings and tap on it
- Click on General
- On the pop-up screen, tap on Name
- On the screen that pops up, type any name you want to be known as on Facebook then tap on Review change
- Enter your password and click on Save changes
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click on the in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
- Click on Name
- Enter your name and click on Review Change
- Enter your password and click on Save Changes
REMEMBER: You will not be able to change your name again until after sixty(60) days or two months.
You can also add some spark to your new name by adding a nickname, a birth name, etc. So go ahead, play around with some new daring and dazzling names but remember to ensure your name change to work with the standards of Facebook.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.