If you are security conscious, you definitely should consider changing your Facebook password at least once in 6 months.
Changing passwords on Facebook won’t take a thing – – simply see the details in this post to successfully change the old Facebook password.
The advantage of changing the Facebook password can never be overemphasized as we already know that hackers are roaming round the cyberspace seeking who to attack.
How do you change Facebook Password?
It is simple… let’s begin.
If you know your current Facebook password and want to change it, follow the steps below to do that.
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
How to Reset Facebook Password
If you don’t know your current password, you can reset it:
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password
Recommended: How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
That’s how to reset and change the Facebook password.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.