AppLock – Fingerprint and Password, Gallery Locker – A lightweight app that helps you secure any kind of file on your Android. If you turn off the most basic feature, no one can uninstall your application, but you can individually lock each photo, video, contact, and message.
The app is simple to use. In order to unlock an application, you must first create a numeric password. From that moment on, the password you set will have to be required for each time you to enter the application. Even if another user attempts to remove it, they will be unable to.
Also, one benefit of installing this application is that no one will notice it, but the user will be able to discern if it asks for the password to be inputted on their device.
The app includes other interesting features like:
– Picture Vault, which lets you keep some pictures in a virtual safe, and only you can open it.
– Lock/unlock apps automatically according the time or location.
– Set different profiles to lock different apps, random keyboard: prevent other people peeping the password.
– Fake Cover: you can put a cover like fingerprint scanner or force closed message on locked apps to confuse the intruder.
– Quick lock switch on status bar, brief exit and so on.
I found AppLock quite intriguing. If you put a chip in it, you can add a safety net, and you no longer have to worry about handing it over to a friend.
Highlights of AppLock
🔒 AppLock can lock Social apps: Facebook, Whatsapp, Messenger, Instagram, Tumblr, WeChat and so on. No one can peep at your private chat any more;
🔒 AppLock can lock System apps: Gallery, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy;
🔒 AppLock has multiple lock options: PIN Lock, Pattern Lock and Fingerprint Lock. choose your favorite style to lock apps .
🔒 AppLock has photo vault. Keep safe gallery and hide your photos, videos without worrying about others see
🔒 AppLock support screen lock. Prevent strangers from using your phone without your permission.
🔒 AppLock has rich themes：We have built-in sets of beautiful Pattern and PIN themes for your choice, will continue to update.
Tips：Turn on the box in the App Lock setting labeled “Use fingerprint to unlock” to have the fingerprint check your phone.
AppLock – Fingerprint and Password
FEATURES OF APP LOCK
Keep tabs on the installation and application update of your devices and preventing unnecessary risks.
Easily encrypt and hide photos & videos
Your phone is not allowed to be switched on or left unattended under any circumstances, please capture any intruder if they turn it on or leave it behind. Surveillance system photographs unauthorized users who try to enter the wrong PIN codes or SSIDs.
Preventing others from knowing how you intend to use the notification feature. It gets all chat messages into one place and organizes them.
One-click cleaning of spam push notifications, No annoying notifications anymore.
AppLock secures your phone from intruders with PIN and pattern lock security.
Live Theme has a reward system built in to make it more exciting! We will introduce new themes regularly.
The incognito mode and block trackers can ensure you private browsing.
* Lock application to prevent others are free to buy, uninstall applications!
* Lock setting to prevent misuse of the phone to change the system settings!
* Pattern Lock: simple and fresh interface, unlock faster!
* PIN lock: random keyboard. Much safer for you to lock apps
* Fingerprint Lock: Operation is more convenient and faster（The premise is that your phone hardware supports fingerprint unlocking）
* Lock screen timeout
* Lock 3G, 4G data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more
* Lock new apps
* Uninstallation Prevention
* Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time
* Easy-to-use and user friendly GUI
——How it Works——
■ Download and install the Transparent Pattern Lock.
■ Go in setting and enable the lock.
■ Set your pattern.
■ To unlock draw your pattern and you open the lock and see you home screen.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.