Daniella Okeke Biography: Age, net worth, husband, mansion, cars.
Daniella Okeke is one of Nollywood’s up-and-coming stars. She is a brilliant and well-known actress who has made a significant contribution to the film business. Her roles in films like Lagos Cougars, Stronger Than Pain, and The Boss is Mine speak for itself. She is also a businesswoman, a model, and a philanthropist.
Every day, the Nigerian entertainment industry continues to surprise many with its new and upcoming stars. Various individuals have risen to prominence as excellent performers and actresses in the film business.
Daniella Okeke profile summary
- Full name: Daniella Okeke
- Date of birth: 26th March 1987
- Place of birth: Imo State, Nigeria
- Age: 34 years (as of 2021)
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Relationship status: Single
- Profession: Actress, model, entrepreneur, philanthropist
- Net worth: $1.5 million
Read also: 5 richest pastors in Nigeria and their cars
Daniella Okeke biography
The actress was born on March 26, 1987, in Imo State, Nigeria’s eastern area. Daniella Okeke’s age is unknown. As of 2021, the actress is 34 years old.
She has not provided any details about her parents or siblings, including their names and whereabouts. She has, however, frequently shared images of herself with her mother. The actress grew up in Delta State’s southern region.
She attended Delta State schools for her primary and secondary studies. She went to Delta State University for her undergraduate studies after graduating from high school. She earned a Bachelor of Fine and Applied Arts degree.
In 2006, the actress debuted in the Nigerian film industry. She began her acting career by attending film rehearsals and doing tiny roles. She won a role in Sleek Ladies less than a year later, which catapulted her into the spotlight.
She has worked with a number of notable Nollywood actors and actresses throughout the years. Emma Ehumadu, Mercy Johnson, Junior Pope Odonwdo, Tonto Dikeh, Ramsey Noah, and Molisa Chinda have all appeared in her films.
She received another role in the critically praised film Lagos Cougars in 2013. Her performance as Joke was one of the key reasons for the film’s success. Okeke was nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards for her performance (AMAA). She was also nominated for the same role at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in the same category.
As seen by the hundreds of roles she has aced over the years, the actress has made substantial contributions to the film business. She has appeared in the following films:
- 2007 – Stronger Than Pain 1 and 2
- 2007 – Sleek Ladies 1 and 2
- 2013 – Lagos Cougars
- 2013 – I Think He Loves Me
- 2013 – Show Me, Heaven
- 2013 – Indecent Desire
- 2013 – The Evangelist
- 2014 – Sister’s Heart
- 2015 – Lost Pride Season 1 and 2
- 2016 – Telepathy (A Sister’s Heart)
- 2016 – The Oracle
- 2016 – Secrets
- 2016 – Obsessed
- 2016 – The Boss is Mine
- 2016 – Flaws
- 2017 – Long Throat
- 2017 – Tommy and Kenny
- 2017 – Sarah’s Epiphany
- 2018 – My Husband’s Diary
- 2018 – Sexy Gina
- 2018 – The Devil In Between
- 2019 – A Matter of Chance
Awards and nominations
The actress has bagged many awards, nominations and other honorary accolades as follows:
- 2014 – Best Actress in a Leading Role Nominee at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- 2014 – Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) Nominee for the Best Actress in a Leading Role
- 2015 – Nominee at the Lagos Fashion Awards for the Most Fashionable Fast Rising Actress of the Year
- 2018 – Golden Movie Awards Africa Nominee for Golden Supporting Actress (Drama)
- 2018 – Nominee at the Golden Movie Awards Africa for the Golden Actress (Drama)
- 2018 – Nominated Sarah’s Epiphany for the Overall Golden Movie at the Golden Movie Awards Africa
- 2019 – Celebrity Owned NGO of the Year at the Nigeria Women Achiever’s Award
- 2019 – Conferred with the International Honorary Goodwill Ambassadorial Award at the Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Awards
- 2019 – Award Recipient at the African Leading Women Awards
The gifted actress enjoys giving back to the community through numerous philanthropic endeavors. The Daniella Okeke Foundation is her brainchild, and she is the founder and CEO. The foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting the less fortunate.
The charity took part in an initiative called the Stay in School Project in 2017. They distributed a variety of school materials to Ikorodu’s primary school pupils. As a result, the students were able to stay in school and study because all of their requirements were satisfied.
The actress and her foundation paid a visit to the Kirikiri women’s jail in December 2018. Food and other basic supplies were provided to the imprisoned women and their newborns. The Daniella Okeke Foundation distributed food to the Makoko community’s less fortunate residents in December 2019.
Apart from these projects, the foundation has participated in a variety of other activities, including:
- Community projects
- Visiting the sick in the community, such as the lepers
- Sponsoring primary school inter-house sports competitions
Daniella Okeke husband and children
Is Daniella Okeke married or unmarried? She isn’t, no. Neither is the actress in a relationship. She is concentrating on her work in the film industry, as well as her enterprises and charitable endeavors. She hasn’t had any children yet.
Mansion and cars
The actress has amassed a sizable fortune over the years, owing to her luxurious lifestyle. The mansion she lives in and the car she drives are both examples of this. She was all over the news in 2019 for buying a high-end, elegantly furnished home.
The Daniella Okeke home is located on the peninsula of Lekki. She used social media to publicize her victories by showing visitors a sneak peek of the mansion.
She owns the following vehicles:
- BMW 530E
- Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
- Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon 2014
- Range Rover Evoque
- Lexus SUV
In the film industry, the actress has had a successful career. As of 2021, Daniella Okeke’s net worth is predicted to be $1.5 million.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.