Etisalat balance code and recharge – Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC, better known by its brand name Etisalat, is a multinational Emirati-based telecommunications services provider currently operating in 16 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
Etisalat is the world’s tenth-largest mobile network operator, with more than 154 million customers as of February 2014. It is the only internet service provider in the UAE. Forbes Middle East named Etisalat the most powerful corporation in the United Arab Emirates in 2012.
Etisalat reported consolidated sales of AED51.7 billion and net profits of AED9.1 billion as of December 31, 2020. The company’s total market capitalisation is currently AED194 billion.
Etisalat (AS8966) is one of the Middle East’s Internet hubs, offering access to other telecommunications companies in the region. It is also the Middle East and Africa’s largest provider of international voice traffic and the world’s 12th largest voice carrier. Etisalat has 510 roaming agreements in place as of October 2008, encompassing 186 countries and allowing BlackBerry, 3G, GPRS, and voice roaming. In New York, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, and Singapore, Etisalat has Points of Presence (PoP). Etisalat announced the commercial launch of its 4G LTE network in December 2011.
Are you trying to find the Etisalat data balance code? You’ve already discovered it! Here are the codes for checking your airtime balance, data balance, and recharging options.
Etisalat code to check the balance
You can use the following methods to check your balance or data:
- One of the ways to keep your Etisalat balance is to use the Etisalat Mobile Application.
- Another option is to utilize the Etisalat data balance code. Send the word “data” to the number 1010 in a new SMS. For prepaid Nigerian users, the Etisalat data balance code is *228#.
- Checking your balance with the USSD Etisalat airtime balance code is a simple process. Simply dial *232#. Using this Etisalat balance code is completely free!
Furthermore, you will receive signals that will assist you in maintaining control over the situation with the balance. When you use 80 percent, 90 percent, or 100 percent of your data packages, the service will notify you. The balance is available on your SelfCare account if you are a Postpaid customer.
Other useful short Etisalat codes
- Etisalat details of SIM – #132#
- Etisalat details of the connection – *262
- Etisalat for calling a tune – *359
- Etisalat Service number – #111#
- For Etisalat Missed Call activation – *346
Etisalat balance recharge
So, after checking your balance and seeing that you need to recharge it, follow the steps below. You can also recharge your Etisalat balance in a variety of methods.
- One of the easiest ways to recharge your balance is using the Etisalat mobile application. It’s completely free and works on both iOS and Android devices.
- Visit www.Etisalat.ae/quickpay to swiftly replenish your prepaid mobile account.
Only the phone number and the amount of money are required to complete the transaction, which may be done with any credit or debit card.
- Etisalat also has an internet presence.
- You must first login before you can recharge your Etisalat balance online. Go to www.etisalat.ae/online and select the appropriate settings.
- The usual method of topping up your cell balance is to use recharge cards and eVouchers: Purchase an eVoucher at your local retailer, then dial *120* and input the card number.
- Credit can be transferred to your account by any other owner of a prepaid or postpaid mobile phone account. He or she merely needs to dial *100*phone number*amount# to do so. Isn’t it simple?
- Etisalat offers a service for international credit transfers. You can use it to transfer credit to any phone number. This is a free service. All you have to do is text an international number to 1700.
Payment machines for Etisalat are locations where you may recharge your phone. They’re available at any Etisalat store.
- You can also replenish your balance by using an ATM at any bank. This can be accomplished through online banking, phone banking, and other services.
We’ve compiled a list of the simplest and most straightforward Etisalat balance code and recharge services. Choose the best option for you!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.