Facebook Dating Not Working? Not Showing Up?.
Facebook has announced a new function called Facebook dating, which allows you to meet individuals in your area and potentially form a good relationship with them in the future.
After installing the app, several users had issues such as the Facebook dating app not working, crashing, or not loading. We’ve put together a list of options to help you get rid of Facebook dating.
How do I enable Facebook dating?
By following the instructions below, you can allow Facebook dating:
- Open the Facebook application.
- On the top right of your stream, tap the three parallel lines.
- Your Facebook dating will be enabled after you follow the on-screen prompts.
Why is Facebook Dating Not Working/Showing up?
It’s possible that your Facebook dating profile isn’t showing up for a variety of reasons. Here are a few examples:
- You are under the age of 18 and will not be able to register an account.
- Problems with the internet connection.
- Notifications have been disabled.
- The cache on the mobile device has not been emptied.
Solution 1: Update Facebook App to Fix Facebook Dating Down
An older version of Facebook could be one of the main causes of Facebook Dating Not Working/Down.
So here’s what you need to do:
- To upgrade, go to the PlayStore or AppStore and search for the most recent version.
- You can also choose to have updates downloaded automatically.
- After updating, see if the Facebook Dating Not Working issue has been resolved.
Solution 2: Check your WiFi Connection to Fix Facebook Not Loading
Facebook Dating Not Loading might be caused by a faulty or unreliable internet connection, make certain you’re prepared.
- You can either contact your Internet Service Provider or turn off your router for 5 minutes.
- The airplane mode should be turned on for 3 seconds before being turned off.
- Turn on your mobile data and see whether the Facebook Dating Not Loading issue has been resolved.
To solve Facebook dating that isn’t working, move on to the next option.
Solution 3: Turn On-Location Services to Fix Facebook Dating App Crashing
Turning location services on your phone is a necessity if you’re utilizing Facebook dating for the first time. As a result of Facebook’s use of location services for suggestions and the fact that people using the Facebook dating app are all around you.
Here’s how to enable location to prevent the Facebook dating app from crashing:
- Select Applications from the Settings menu by pressing on the Gear symbol.
- Look for Facebook on the internet.
- Tap Location under Permissions.
- Now turn on the option and see whether the Facebook Dating Not Working issue has been resolved.
Solution 4: Enable Facebook App Notification to Fix Facebook Dating Broken
The lack of a Facebook Dating notification could be due to Facebook notifications being turned off or disabled.
So make sure you have Facebook alerts turned on:
- Select Apps & Notifications from the Settings menu.
- Then select the app.
- Toggle the notification on.
- Also, see if the Facebook dating app issue has been resolved.
Solution 5: Check to See if Facebook Is Down
Facebook must be down if other users are reporting Facebook Dating Not Working.
To see if the Facebook dating app isn’t working, go to the Facebook Platform Status page.
Alternatively, use the hashtag #facebookdown on Twitter.
If the above strategy failed to resolve the Facebook dating issue, proceed to the next step.
Solution 6: Clear Mobile Device Cache to Fix Facebook Dating Disappeared
The cache can get corrupted, resulting in a Facebook Dating problem.
So emptying your phone’s cache will prevent Facebook from running on Android and will not destroy any of your personal information.
- Navigate to Settings > App.
- Look for Facebook.
- Facebook won’t open on Android will be fixed if you tap on Storage and then Clear Cache.
Solution 7: Restart your Device to Fix Facebook on My Phone is Not Working
Turning your phone off and on again will fix Facebook Dating Not Working since it will re-establish connections.
To restart your device, follow these steps:
- Hold the power button for a few seconds and then press the Restart button (Andriod)
- Hold down the home and power buttons at the same time to restart the device (iPhone).
Solution 8: Uninstall and Reinstall Facebook App
The bare minimum we can do to get the Facebook Dating app for Android to work is to reinstall it.
Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications to manage your applications.
Uninstall Facebook by searching for it.
For iPhone users:
Press and hold the Facebook app for a long time.
When it begins to shake, press the X icon.
After that, go to the Playstore or Appstore and download Facebook.
Solution 9: Contact Facebook to Fix Facebook Dating Glitch
If none of the previous alternatives worked, you can contact the Facebook support center and report the problem so that the Facebook dating app can be fixed.
I hope you were able to have your Facebook dating, not working issues resolved, and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments area.
Facebook Dating Not Working? Not Showing Up?
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.