Facebook Marketplace Features – For Facebook business account owners, a Facebook marketplace is a fantastic feature to employ. The service is now only available on the Facebook app, with a desktop version coming soon. In any case, the present version is useful for Android, iOS, and Windows users. This is due to the fact that customers can access the marketplace service from anywhere in the world.
Because this is a new Facebook feature, it is currently only available in seventeen countries. Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States, and a number of other countries are among them. Owners of mobile devices can see which countries offer Facebook marketplace services. Device owners who do not live in one of these areas must wait for the service to become available in their area.
Because the Facebook marketplace is a new service, users must wait for it to reach their respective countries. The service is extremely profitable.
Selling On Facebook Marketplace – Facebook App & Web
Owners of Facebook accounts who have access to the Facebook marketplace app can use this function to sell their stuff. This service is completely free to use as long as the user meets the eligibility requirements. Following these steps, Facebook account users can sell their things on the Facebook app once this is in place.
- Connect your device to an internet connection that is up and running.
- On the device, open the Facebook app.
- If necessary, complete the Facebook login process.
- On the News Feed, tap the Facebook Marketplace button.
- To sell something, press the Sell Something button.
- Select the item for sale by clicking on it.
- Give the item you want to sell a title.
- Put the price at which you’d like to sell the item.
- Fill in the details for the location where you want to sell your goods.
- Choose the appropriate category for the item.
- Upload a photo of the item you want to sell by clicking on pictures.
What to sell on the FB marketplace?
You have a fantastic opportunity to sell your products all over the world. You can sell anything from gently worn clothing to household goods such as hairdryers, matrasses, kitchen equipment, and house plants. Apart from the sale of unlawful commodities, you are free to sell anything.
The Rules of the Facebook Marketplace
To learn more about Marketplace, including what things are permitted and prohibited, read the Facebook Marketplace Commerce Guidelines.
The Commerce Policies apply to marketplaces, buy and sell groups, page stores, and Instagram Shopping.
1. Some items cannot be put on for sale.
Facebook keeps track of which things are prohibited from being sold on Marketplace. These are some of the items:
- Adult-oriented goods and services.
- Digital equipment and interactive technology
- Tickets for an event.
- Gift Vouchers
- medical supplies (thermometers, first-aid kits, etc.).
- Illicit, pharmaceutical, and psychoactive substances
- Tobacco goods and smoking accessories
- Supplements that are dangerous.
- Firearms, ammo, or grenades
2. A physical item must be sold.
Anything that isn’t a tangible item isn’t forbidden from being sold. Consider the following examples:
Posts about lost and found items.
Cleaning and concert tickets, for example, are only offered on the marketplace if you work with one of Facebook’s partners.
3. The item’s description must match the photo.
The photographs you post for the item must match the descriptions you provide.
4. Before-and-after photos are not permitted.
You can’t show a before and after photo of an item, you’re selling on Facebook.
The marketplace has gone to great lengths to ensure that it is a secure environment for consumers to buy and sell goods online.
If your item is taken from the Marketplace and you believe you did not violate the Trade Guidelines, you can ask Facebook to reconsider the decision.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.