Users have reported the following Facebook Marketplace issues when attempting to visit the Marketplace:
- For example, “Marketplace isn’t available to you.” The marketplace is unavailable to you.
- When using the Facebook App to visit Facebook Marketplace, you won’t be able to find it in the secondary or More Menu.
- On the Marketplace, you’re having problems checking out.
- These types of advertisements are causing you problems.
- There is an issue with listing products in the marketplace.
- An unexpected problem occurs when you click on a product.
Because these issues could be caused by a technical issue or an account limit, examine the following advice before moving on to the next step:
- Your Facebook account is not new, and new accounts are not allowed on Facebook Marketplace. When a malicious user is banned from Marketplace, they create a new account to continue using it, and new accounts are not allowed on Marketplace to prevent this.
- You are over the age of 18, as Facebook Marketplace is not available to anyone under the age of 18.
- You’re using the latest version of the Facebook app, as previous versions can cause issues with the Facebook Marketplace.
- Because Facebook Marketplace is only available in 70 countries, you are in a Facebook Marketplace-enabled region.
- You used to live in an authorized nation, but now you live in a prohibited country.
- You’re conversing in a language that’s legal.
Solve FB Marketplace Not Working
Solution 1: Clear the Cache and Temporary Data
When you’re using FB Marketplace in the system’s web browser and it suddenly stops operating, the system’s browser cache or temporary data may interfere with your online experience. If that’s the case, emptying the cache or temporary data may be enough to fix the problem. For demonstration purposes, we’ll clear Chrome’s cache and temporary storage.
- On your computer, launch Chrome.
- In the resulting menu, click on Profile Picture, which is placed directly beneath the hamburger menu (the dots), and then on your Gmail address. Choose a profile photo.
- In the Settings menu, a window should be turned off. Sync should be turned off.
- Click Hamburger Menu (the three dots) in the top right corner (the 3 dots).
- Then select More choices. Clear the Sub-browsing Menu’s data. Clear Your History of Browsing
- Select a time period, such as the last hour or all time.
- Choose the categories you wish to get rid of. You can also sign out for the sole purpose of deleting data from your computer while keeping it in your Gmail account.
- The data can be cleared by pressing the Clear button. Clearing Browsing Data Options
If you’re not using Chrome, follow the instructions for your specific browser.
If you’re on a mobile device, go to Facebook Marketplace.
Try using the FB Marketplace again after clearing the cache and temporary data; if the problem persists, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Disable 3rd Party Add-ons
Most web browsers support third-party add-ons/plugins/extensions. These add-ons improve the web browser’s functionality and features. A malicious add-on or extension can make Facebook behave oddly, and these add-ons provide third parties access to your Facebook account information, allowing them to see, copy, and even alter it. Facebook has the ability to block access to your account if it detects odd activity.
As a result, removing the add-ons from your web browser can solve your issue. Follow the instructions unique to your browser to uninstall browser add-ons; for demonstration purposes, we’ll remove third-party extensions from Chrome.
- Open Chrome on your screen.
- Click the Hamburger Menu (the three dots) in the top right corner, then More Tools in the menu that appears, and then Extensions in the sub-menu that appears. Chrome Extensions should be open.
- Delete the extension you want to remove by clicking Remove at the bottom of the box. Under Extension Name, click Remove.
- By clicking Remove, you confirm your decision. Confirm the extension’s removal
If you’re not using Chrome, you’ll need to follow the steps for your particular browser.
After removing the malicious add-ons, extensions, and other items, check to see if the issue has been resolved; if not, move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Try a Different Browser
If you use a browser to access FB Marketplace and that browser may be the reason why FB marketplace is not working, you can experience issues with Facebook Marketplace not working. In that case, using a different browser to access the Facebook Marketplace could help.
- Download and install another browser of your liking.
- Run that Browser.
- Visit Facebook Marketplace and see if the problem is solved.
If not, move to the next solution.
Solution 4: Reinstall the Application
If you’re having trouble accessing the Facebook Marketplace on your phone, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If you have an iPhone, go to the App Store, and if you have an Android device, go to the PlayStore.
Check if the issue has been resolved after reinstalling the Facebook App; if not, move on to the next solution.
Solution 5: Revoke your Removed FB Marketplace Access.
The Facebook Marketplace has community rules, and if you break them, Facebook will deactivate your account and you will no longer be able to use the Facebook Marketplace. If you’re certain you didn’t break any Marketplace culture rules. Then, to regain access to the Marketplace, follow the steps below.
- Go to your Facebook account and log in.
- Login to Facebook
- Click the Marketplace button. Facebook now has a marketplace. Select Request Review from the drop-down menu.
- Please complete the Request form.
- The Facebook Team will respond to your appeal in a few days.
- Every day, check your Support inbox.
When your appeal is approved, you will be able to use the Marketplace.
Hopefully, the Facebook Marketplace bug has been resolved. If not then try to use Facebook Marketplace on another device to see if Facebook Marketplace has an issue with your device.
FB Marketplace Not Working? Try these steps.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.