Friendship quotes your best friend will love – If a smile is a book, I give you a library; if care is a sim, I give you a sim; if friendship is life, I give you time to talk, I give you me. We happened to cross paths by chance! It was mentioned that it was a CHANCE! This was a DREAM COME TRUE! We used to be friends! It’s all about self-assurance! We’re still buddies, so don’t worry! We’ll continue to be pals! It’s a promise!
Friendship quotes your best friend will love
- Friendships are said to be made in heaven and brought into your life, but I have made you my buddy in this world and brought heaven into my life…
- The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, and friendship begins in the heart and ends with death.
- The Sign of a True Friend… When they all exclaim, “Man! “You grin so much,” he always sees the pain behind your eyes….
- I’m not affluent, but I have a wealthy heart; I’m not the sharpest, but I’m not going to give it my all; I may not always be correct, but I’m confident that choosing you as my buddy was not a mistake! Your best friend will adore these friendship quotes.
- True friendship is similar to good health in that its value is rarely recognized till it has been lost.— Charles Caleb Colton
- With the company of others. In good weather, a ship large enough to hold two people, but only one in bad weather. —Ambrose Bierce
- Friendship, like a mirror, is fragile; once broken, it can be restored, but there will always be cracks.— Waqar Ahmed is a Pakistani writer.
- Friendship, like philosophy and literature, is unnecessary… It doesn’t have any survival value; rather, it’s one of those things that does. —S. Lewis, C. Uh
- A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg despite the fact that he knows you’re a little cracked.— Bernard Meltzer is a writer who lives in New York City.
- Our friends know us because of our success; we know our friends because of their struggles.— Collins Churton, John
- Men knock around friendship like football, yet it doesn’t seem to break. Women treat it as if it were glass, and it shatters.— Anne Morrow-Lindbergh
- Anyone who argues that friendship is simple has obviously never had a true friend! —Bronwyn Polson is a British actress.
- Please don’t walk behind me; I may not be able to lead. Please don’t walk in front of me. Perhaps I will not follow you. Simply stand by my side and become one of my friends.— Albert Camus (Albert Camus)
- We will remember our comrades’ quiet, not our opponents’ comments, in the end.— Martin Luther King, Jr.
- When you lose something valuable, like your smile, hope, or courage, good friends can help you rediscover it again. —Zantamata Doe
- It’s simpler to walk in the dark with a friend than it is to walk in the light alone. —Helen Keller is a well-known author.
- For a long time, friendship will not be able to withstand the burden of excellent advice.— Lynd, Robert Staughton.
- When you’re in a crisis, you can tell who your true friends are.— Johnson enchantment
- I like a buddy who makes time for me in his calendar, but I treasure a friend who does not check his calendar for me. —Breault, Robert
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.