How to Access Blocked Sites on PC and Smartphone.
The government has recently shut a number of legal and illegal websites because they are deemed harmful to the state and society. As a result, you won’t be able to access some restricted websites using a standard browser.
Although the government is making a decent effort to ensure that individuals can use the internet safely, it appears that some people find this unacceptable.
Some parties then attempted to figure out how to access the government-blocked site since they believed the blocking effort was restricting their ability to utilize the internet.
The restricted site can, in fact, be visited again. However, one of the strange roadblocks is that these prohibited sites can’t be visited with a regular browser, thus they have to be accessed through an application or something similar.
- Facebook Dating not on iPad | How to Get Facebook Dating on Your iPad
- How to Screenshot YouTube Videos on Laptop / PC
- How to Restore Permanently Deleted Files on a Laptop (Windows 10)
- 8 Best Antivirus For PCs and Laptops (Windows & Mac)
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Open and Access Blocked Sites Easily on PC and Smartphones
1. Open a Blocked Site with a VPN Application
With the use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network) tool, you can open sites that are prohibited by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
With a VPN, you can access prohibited websites on your Android phone or computer. To access the site in question, the VPN will generate a random IP address.
Turbo VPN, Touch VPN, 22.214.171.124 Cloudflare, and SamsungMax are examples of free software that can be used to access banned websites. There are also premium VPN software to try, such as Nord VPN, ExpressVPN, and CyberGhost, in addition to the free ones.
2. Open a Blocked Site with SSH
You can also try to open prohibited sites using the VPN application and the SSH (Secure Shell) network, which safeguards data exchange from virus threats.
PCs and Android cellphones may both use the SSH technique. The procedure is straightforward:
- Open the FastSSH website and choose an African or other server based on your location.
- Tap on the ‘Create SSH Account’ sentence and create an account by entering your username and password. Then tap ‘Create Account’.
- Wait until you get the SSH username, SSH password, and host IP address that you can record and will use in the next step.
- After that, all you have to do is download and install the KPNTunnel Revolution app.
- Then, open the KPNTunnel Revolution application, and proceed to the ‘Settings’ menu. Then, activate ‘SSH Tunnel’.
- Scroll down and in the Host / IP section, fill in the format you noted earlier. Fill in the username and password fields as you registered on the fastssh.com site.
- Activate Auto Reconnect and fill in the Pinger URL with ‘www.bing.com’.
- Finally, enable Custom DNS and you can use the default settings in the application. Then return to the main page and tap ‘Start’ to start using SSH.
3. Open a Blocked Site with Web Proxy
If accessing banned sites has proven challenging in the past, another option is to utilize a web proxy (internet access provider sites through third-party servers).
It’s simple to use a web proxy to access a banned website. It can also be done from an Android or PC. The steps are as follows:
- On your Android smartphone, open the browser app and navigate to the ProxySite website.
- Please choose a server, enter the prohibited site address, then press ‘GO’ in the supplied column.
- After that, you’ll be redirected to a web proxy to browse. When using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you can browse the prohibited web as usual.
4. Open a Blocked Site with the Chrome & Firefox PC Add-On
Finally, there is a way to access a blocked web without an application by using Add-ons or extensions for the Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
The following are the steps to unblock a site using Add-ons or special extensions in the Google Chrome browser:
- Open the Browsec VPN – Free and Unlimited VPN extension from the Chrome Web Store (chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/browsec-vpn-free-and-unli/omghfjlpggmjjaagoclmmobgdodcjboh?hl=en).
- Then press ‘Add to Chrome’ to begin the installation process.
- The Browsec VPN extension will then be installed via a pop-up window. Simply click ‘Add extension’ to continue.
- If that’s the case, go to Browsec VPN and click the icon in the top right corner. To begin activating the server, select it first and slide the toggle.
Secondly for Mozilla users, you can use a free download add-on to access blocked sites by following the following method.
The following are the steps to unblock a site using Add-ons or special extensions in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- Select AnonymoX (addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/anonymox/) from the Firefox Add-ons page and click ‘Add to Firefox’.
- After that, a ‘pop up’ will appear to confirm the add-installation. on’s To continue the procedure, simply click Add.
- AnonymoX can be accessed by clicking the symbol in the top right corner after it has been installed. Then, to begin activating the VPN feature, select a server and slide the toggle.
So, whether you use an application or not, those are some ways to readily access sites that are prohibited by your ISP.
Remember, all of the strategies mentioned above are completely free to use and should be utilized judiciously. Also, if you are under the age of 18, do not attempt to visit adult websites.
How to Access Blocked Sites on PC and Smartphone.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.