How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password – If you’ve forgotten your Facebook Account Password or just want to change it, read and follow our instructions. In this post, we will discuss “How to Change Your Facebook Password Without Using Your Old Password” and include some simple and suggested steps to accomplish this. Let us begin by initiating the discussion.
About Facebook “Forgot your Password” feature
“Forgot your password” is a Facebook feature that enables you to adjust or restore your Facebook password without logging into your Facebook account. To update or reset your password, you must enter your email address or mobile phone number in the Account verification window/screen. The verification code is then sent to your email address or phone number by Facebook. Following that, you must check your phone for any messages or emails relevant to this Facebook Account Verification.
Now, you can search your email or text messages for a verification code or a connection to “Create a new Facebook Password.” If you did not receive a verification code via phone or email, you may request a resend. You are unable to obtain an authentication code due to network failure or other factors. As a result, you can repeat the procedure to obtain the verification code. Please keep in mind that you will only obtain a verification code if you enter the correct phone number or email address.
You can update or reset your Facebook password at any time and from any place. For instance, you can attempt to access or reset your Facebook password at any time from any device, including a cell phone, a Windows or Mac computer, or a browser, regardless of location. If you are already signed into your Facebook account, you can reset your Facebook password using the “forgot your password” feature. To accomplish this, we’ve included suggested measures for changing or resetting your Facebook password from the mobile app.
If for any reason you are unable to find your Facebook account, you must contact Facebook. To do so, click “Forgot your password?” and then on the “I’m having trouble identifying my account” connection. This will open a form for identifying your Facebook account. Now, you must enter the necessary details, including your email address, Facebook username, and a summary for your profile picture, before clicking the “Submit” button to submit the report. Upon completion, Facebook will attempt to authenticate your account in order to reset your password.
Now, to the point, several Facebook users have reported experiencing difficulties retrieving their Facebook passwords on different online platforms and have requested assistance. One user mentioned that he had forgotten his previous password and desired to re-enter his Facebook account. He continued by explaining that when he realizes he has to reset his Facebook password, he simply clicks on the “forgot your password” link underneath the “Login” tab. The screen appears and demands account verification; he simply entered his cell phone number and submitted the request. Following that, he received the verification code, indicating that his account had been successfully logged into.
If you do not know the phone number or email address associated with your Facebook account, or if you have also forgotten your email address or phone number, it can be extremely difficult to access your account due to the lack of a verification code. To perform the “Change or Reset Facebook Password without Using an Existing Password” process, read and follow the steps below.
[Tips & Tricks] How to Fix Change Facebook Password without Old Password?
Procedure 1: Recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code
- To begin, you should attempt to log into your Facebook account using the correct username and password on the official website.
- If you’ve forgotten or lost your password, press the “Forgot password” button.
- If an error occurs when clicking “Forgot Password,” proceed to the next step and enter an alternate email address or registered mobile number in the appropriate area.
- If neither of these two options is available, select “Identification” and then your Facebook “Friend’s picture.” You will be prompted to enter your new password.
- Following that, press the “Verify” button. You will have the opportunity to create a new password in both the “New” and “Confirm” password areas.
Procedure 2: Change Facebook Password if you are already logged in
- If you are already logged in, click on the “Arrow” in the top-right corner of the “Facebook Page.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Settings.”
- From the “Settings” menu, choose “Security and login.”
- At this stage, click “Edit > Change Password.”
- In the appropriate fields, enter “Your existing password” and “New password.” You can create a strong password that contains letters in both upper and lower case, as well as numbers and symbols.
- Finally, click “Save changes”.
Procedure 3: Change Facebook Password without Old Password (If you are already logged in)
Step 1: Follow the instructions in ‘Procedure 2’ from ‘Step 1’ to ‘Step 4’.
Step 2: Now, under the “Change your Password” option, click on “Forgot your password.”
Step 3: Reset your Facebook password by following the on-screen directions.
Procedure 4: Recover Facebook password without email ID and Phone number
For desktop user:
- Open your browser and navigate to the “Facebook webpage.”
- Next, click the “Forgot Password” link beneath the “Password text” field.
- In the textbox labeled “Find your account,” enter the email address or phone number used to create your Facebook account.
- Click “Search,” then “Use my Google Account” and “Continue.”
- Log in to your Google Account using your Gmail address and password.
- After successfully authenticating with your Google Account, you’ll see a screen asking you to enter your new password and validate it by typing the same.
For Mobile users:
Step 1: Launch the Facebook app or navigate to the Facebook website on your mobile device.
Step 2: Now, in the menu, click on the “Need Help” connection and then on “Forgot password.”
Step 3: Use the search box to locate your account by entering your phone number or email address.
Step 4: Pick “This is Me.” You have two recovery options: “Send code via email” or “Send code via SMS.”
Step 5: Tap on “Continue” after selecting one of these two choices. Examine your mailbox or phone for the password recovery code and copy it.
Step 6: At this stage, enter the six-digit code and click the “Continue” button.
Step 7: Enter a new password and click “Continue.” This process will generate a new password for you to use to log into the Facebook app or website.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.