How To Check Access Bank Account Balance.
Checking your bank account balance is extremely important, and if you are an Access bank customer, you have come to the perfect place for complete instructions on how to do so.
As an Access bank customer, it’s a good idea to keep track of your account balance so you’re up to current on your transactions.
The Access bank group, on the other hand, cares about each of its customers and has established a variety of ways for you to check your account balance.
The best part is that you don’t even have to go to your local Access Bank office in Nigeria to check your account balance.
Although accessing bank balance enquiry is simple, many people still have difficulties, therefore we’ve created this guide to help you with all the steps you’ll need to know your account balance.
So, let’s get started.
Here are the various ways you can use to view your Access bank Nigeria account balance:
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- USSD Code
- Access Bank WhatsApp Banking
Requirements To Know Your Balance In Nigeria
1 account number.
2. Mobile phone number
3. Cellphone, Smartphone, or Computer.
4. Internet connection.
5. Network signal.
6. Mobile Banking
7. Internet banking account
How Can I Check My Access Bank Nigeria Account Balance Online
- Access Bank Nigeria’s main website may be found at https://www.accessbankplc.com.
- Please go to the top of the page and click on “Internet Banking.”
- Choose from “Individual and Business.”
- Then, click Continue after entering your online banking “Username.”
- To sign in to your online banking account, enter your “Password” and click Login.
- To check your balance, go to accounts after you’ve signed into your account.
- Once you’ve signed in, your balance may be displayed on your dashboard.
That’s how you can see how much money you have in your account.
What Is The Code To use
In order to check your balance, dial *901#.
It is accessible on all Nigerian networks, but you must have an active network signal on your phone to use it.
To check your account balance in Nigeria using the USSD code, follow these steps:
1. Simply Dial *901# on your phone number linked to your account.
2. Enter “5” and press send.
3. Wait for a few minutes.
4. You will receive an SMS from Access bank with your account balance.
How To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance In Nigeria Via SMS
Follow those steps to check your account balance through SMS:
1. Open the SMS app on your phone.
2. Type “BAL” to check your account balance.
3. Press on space.
4. Now, enter your “Account number.”
5. Example: BAL 5890964378
6. Send it to “08160000612”.
7. Kindly wait for a few minutes, and you will receive your account balance through SMS.
Note: You will be charged N5 for the SMS by your network operator.
In Nigeria, you can check your Access bank account balance by sending an SMS to 08160000612.
The SMS option is incredibly efficient and quick, so if the other options aren’t working, you can use it instead.
That’s all we have for you in terms of online and offline account balance monitoring.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.