How to Check Glo Bonus Balance – Are you a Glo subscriber in Nigeria? This mobile network also provides additional benefits to its customers. Learn how to check the balance of your Glo bonus on your account. If you know the fast USSD code, this is an easy and quick process. Right now, we’d like to share these Glo Bonus codes with you.
Globacom Nigeria is a well-known mobile network that many Nigerians and visitors use. When you periodically update your balance to a specific amount of money and extend your subscription for the next year, you will enjoy great Glo subscription plans and save money.
One of the advantages of such daily updates is incentives or free airtime, which Nigerians may use to make phone calls and send text messages (sometimes for surfing the web).
How to Check Glo Bonus Balance
Users of Globacom Nigeria accounts should have no problems checking their balance, incentives, or data package form. There are a few ways to verify your Glo bonus balance.
Method 1: USSD Glo bonus code
It’s simple to see how much free airtime you have by entering the following bonus code:
- Prepare to dial the USSD number on your mobile.
- You will find out about your incentives and their end dates by dialing #122#. This will include any Nigerian and international incentives you have.
This USSD code can be modified depending on your package:
- #122*34# – a simple USSD number for Glo Welcome Back offer users who wish to know their locked bonus balance
- #122*35# – this is a quick code to check unlocked bonuses for those who have subscribed to Glo Welcome Back offer
- #122*2# – it’s a quick code to use if you have subscribed to BUMPA package
- #127*0# – use this simple USSD number to check your Glo data plan bonus
- #122*10# – dial this number to receive information about your campus booster voice bonus on Glo network
Method 2: dial code
Another choice for figuring out your bonus balance on the Glo network is to use the following method:
- Take your phone with you. On it, type in the code *777#.
- Choose the option “Manage info” when dialing this number.
- Simply pick ‘Data Balance’ to receive details about your Glo bonus balance.
Method 3: text message
This is a good way to keep track of your incentives and account balance:
- On your mobile, write a new text message. One capitalized word, Data, should be included.
- This message should be texted to the short 3-digit number 127.
- Please wait for a response. In return, you will receive an SMS with information about your balance, its expiration date, and other pertinent information.
By the way, you will find out about incentives when you recharge your data plan by going to the official Glo website, www.gloworld.com, and looking at your data plan as well as the extra free airtime or data options.
Isn’t that straightforward? You can verify your Glo Bonus balance using two separate methods, including the easy-to-remember USSD codes. You’ll know how many bonuses you have left at all times now.
Do not forget to share this article with your friends and families who are Glo users, so they also get to enjoy!!!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.