How to know who has seen my story on Facebook – It’s easy to see who has looked at your Facebook story. To see who has seen your Facebook story, please follow these steps: On your phone, open the Facebook app. Choose a story to tell. Tap the eye button in the story’s lower-left corner. A list of your Facebook friends and contacts who have seen your story should be available (story viewers).
In addition, the list of viewers you see is determined by your privacy preferences. You’ll only see a list of those people if the article privacy is set to Public, Friends, and Connections, for example.
How to share a NewsFeed Post as your Story
This is one of my favorite features for sharing and adding stories to Facebook. Any post from your timeline or News Feed can be included in your article. To do so, please follow the steps below.
- Begin by visiting Facebook.
- By pressing the Share option below, you can share any post in your News Feed.
- Tap the Share button to share your story.
- After you’ve finished editing, tap the Share to Story button to add effects, adjust the privacy settings, add stickers, text, draw something on it, and more.
There are a few categories of postings that you can’t use as your Facebook story. For your friend’s friends you can, however, see if the share button is visible underneath the post. Even if it’s available, there are some things you can’t do with it.
How to share an Event as your Story
Businesses and individuals can reach a bigger audience by sharing an event as a Story. Furthermore, it is possible for your friends and contacts to comment directly to it, such as showing curiosity or expressing a willingness to participate. Only events that are open to the public can be shared. To share an event, please follow these steps:
- Begin by visiting Facebook.
- Select an event to share from the Events section of your Facebook menu.
- The Share button, which is positioned underneath the cover photo, can be tapped or clicked.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Share to your Story.
- You can now add effects, draw anything, attach stickers on it, control privacy, and do a ton of other cool stuff.
- Click Next, then Share to Story after you’ve finished retouching.
You can see who viewed and responded to the story event you recently shared on Facebook. Sharing events on Facebook as part of your story provides extra enjoyment, engagement, promotions, and other benefits. One thing to keep in mind is that the URL can be copied and pasted into a post or a direct message.
How to hide your Facebook story from specific people
This could be the privacy settings for the story and other options mentioned earlier in this paragraph.
With a simple privacy setting, you can conceal your Facebook story from certain Facebook and Messenger pals. Where you can choose your friends and keep your story hidden from them. To do so, please follow these instructions:
- When you’ve finished creating your Facebook story, go to the bottom left and select the privacy option.
- From the drop-down option, select Hide your narrative.
- Select which of your friends or contacts you want to keep in the dark about your story.
- You’re ready to go once you’ve picked the Done option.
After clicking Done, you’re good to go, and the changes will appear on Facebook and Messenger as well. You may also view your privacy settings at any time and make changes if necessary. It’s worth mentioning that your article is already hidden from blocked friends and Facebook-restricted list members.
How long is a Facebook story?
The Facebook tale is shorter, lasting barely 20 seconds. You can only record and submit films of no more than 20 seconds in length. When you start recording your narrative as a video, that circle stops and cuts off the video after 20 seconds. Although a Facebook story might be as short as 20 seconds, it should be longer. However, it will vanish after 24 hours from the time you shared it. It is also available in the story archive after 24 hours if enabled.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.