How to Screenshot YouTube Videos on Laptop / PC.
YouTube is a Google-owned online video sharing and social media network based in the United States. Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim founded it in February 2005. With over one billion monthly users watching more than one billion hours of video each day, it is the second most popular website. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video content were being uploaded per minute.
YouTube was purchased by Google for $1.65 billion in October 2006. YouTube’s economic model has also evolved as a result of Google’s ownership; it no longer derives income only through adverts. Paid material, such as movies and exclusive content, is now available on YouTube. YouTube and approved producers engage in Google’s AdSense program, which benefits both parties by increasing revenue. It has grown from a modest video streaming platform to a major service with sales of $19.8 billion in 2020, according to reports.
When you’re watching YouTube videos, you might consider preserving some of the action by taking screenshots or thumbnails of the videos. Video screenshots are simple to take with a smartphone, but how can you take screenshots of YouTube videos on a laptop or computer (PC)?
YouTube is becoming increasingly overloaded with video content. There may be some interesting bits or parts of the videos that you want to save and share. However, if you don’t know how to screenshot YouTube videos on a laptop or PC, your desire may be hampered. This article contains a condensed explanation on how to rapidly screenshot YouTube videos from a laptop or PC to make things easier for you.
How to Screenshot YouTube Videos on Laptop / PC
1. How to screenshot YouTube videos from online sites
The simplest approach to take screenshots of YouTube videos is to use online websites like YouTube Screenshot (youtubescreenshot.com).
It’s quite simple to use. In a web browser, you also don’t need to install any software/programs, applications, plugins, or anything else. To make a screenshot, all you have to do is copy and paste the YouTube video’s URL.
To get started:
- Open the website youtubescreenshot.com in your browser.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to screenshot.
- Then, in the centre of the website screen, paste or move the URL into the supplied column.
- Then, press the ‘Show Screenshots’ option.
- Below the column, the video playback window will display.
- Play the YouTube video until you reach the section you want to take a screenshot of.
- To begin taking screenshots, press the ‘Take Screenshot’ button.
- The part’s screenshot appears right beneath the button. You can save the image to your laptop/storage PC’s folder right away.
2. How to screenshot YouTube videos from browser extensions
The second option for taking a screenshot of a YouTube video is to use a web browser plugin. You must first install an extension or plugin on a web browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) in order to use this method.
- Google Chrome: https://woiden.com/go/UyOlxB
- Mozilla Firefox: https://woiden.com/go/RYQFgq
The aforementioned browser extension will alter the appearance of the YouTube video player in your browser in the future. After you’ve installed the extension, you’ll have access to additional capabilities.
Here are the steps to using this browser extension:
- Please go to the YouTube video’s page that you want.
- At the bottom of the video player window, tap the ‘Camera’ icon.
- A screenshot of the entire video will appear in a few seconds.
- You can customize the size of the screenshot as well as the screen resolution used to capture it.
So there you have it! There are a few methods for taking screenshots of YouTube videos without having to download a separate application. Isn’t it simple? Yes, hopefully useful.
How to Screenshot YouTube Videos on Laptop/PC.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.