Online garage sales have become a popular alternative to traditional garage sales. Facebook Marketplace is a free option for casual sellers that links you with possible buyers in your area. However, there are limitations to what you may sell, and standing out on the platform can take a little finesse.
What you should know about selling on Facebook Marketplace is outlined below.
How to sell items on Facebook Marketplace 2021
You can use Facebook Marketplace on either desktop or mobile.
1. Open Facebook and, if necessary, log in to your account.
2. Go to the left sidebar and click Marketplace.
3. Select Create New Listing from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Item for Sale from the drop-down menu.
5. Select Add Photos from the drop-down menu and submit a photo of your item.
6. Fill up the blanks with information about your item. If you want to list it as a free item, enter 0 as the price. Select Next .
7. If necessary, select a delivery method and click Next.
8. To publish the listing, click Publish.
- Marketplace Facebook Icon Missing In This 2021 | FB Marketplace | Marketplace Facebook Symbol
- Marketplace Facebook USA | Facebook Marketplace 2021 | Open Facebook Market place USA
- Facebook Marketing 2021 – Marketing With Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace Chicago | Facebook Marketplace Chicago Illinois
2. Select the Marketplace option from the bottom toolbar’s center.
3. Select Sell .
4. Select Items from the Create New Listing menu in the pop-up.
5. Fill up the blanks with information about your item and at least one photo, then click Next.
6. Select a delivery method and press Publish.
What can you sell on Facebook Marketplace 2021
Certain products are not permitted to be sold on the Marketplace. These are some of them: Products that are digital Weapons, ammunition, or explosives are all prohibited. Animals Drugs that are illegal, prescribed or used recreationally Supplements that are easily absorbed Real, virtual, or counterfeit money Items that are misleading, deceptive, or offensive
Facebook Marketplace payment details 2021
The seller chooses the payment option on Facebook Marketplace. To receive paid at the time of sale, the firm recommends using Messenger or PayPal.
You may also utilize Messenger to figure out which payment option is most convenient for both parties. If you prefer PayPal or Venmo but the buyer does not, you could discuss a cash handover when they pick up their stuff, assuming they are local.
A quick tip: If you link your debit card or PayPal account to Facebook Messenger, you can also send money.
Facebook Shop shipping and returns
If you’re selling as a shop, you can only use the shipping feature. This means you’ll have to pay a 5% selling fee for every shipment, or a flat price of $0.40 for shipments of $8.00 or less.
You’ll have a specified length of time after each purchase to ship the item to the buyer if you’ve signed up for online checkout and shipping. Otherwise, Facebook will delete or cancel the order. You have the option of covering the shipping fees yourself or allowing the customer to do so. To be paid for items that employ the shipping option, you must include tracking information and designate the package as shipped.
You’ll have two business days to reply and try to remedy the issue if the buyer demands a refund. Any refunds must be processed within two business days of receiving the returned items.
Tips for selling on Facebook Marketplace
Because there are so many vendors on the Marketplace, it’s important to stand out. Here are some pointers to get you started:
Examine the competition and set competitive pricing for your items.
Use good lighting to take high-quality images.
Respond to questions as soon as possible.
In the item description, include as many details as possible.
Declare that you are open to offers and that you will negotiate.
To make your listings easier to find, use tags.
You should also become familiar with the acronyms that are widely used on the Marketplace so that you may use them:
- PM: a personal message
- OBO: or best offer
- NWT: new with tags
- PUP: pick-up pending
- NIL: next inline
How to sell items on Facebook Marketplace 2021.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.