2. The “General” section is the first set of options.
Within the General settings, the first setting is Availability. To hide your availability, turn this setting off.
- Select Call History from the drop-down menu.
- You can either “Call” or “View profile” from this menu.
- Who has access to my personal information?
- This option is set to “Request Only” by default. You can change it to “Public” if you like.
- Numbers were copied.
- If you want Truecaller to recognize numbers you copied anywhere, turn this setting on.
- Apps for texting.
- To detect unknown senders in WhatsApp, Viber, or Telegram, turn this on. This setting necessitates access to the notification system.
- Images are downloaded automatically.
- Truecaller will only download profile photos while connected to WiFi if you turn this setting off. You can turn this on if you don’t mind your data being used to download profile photographs.
- Feedback from the dial pad.
- Silent, Vibrate Only, Sound Only, or Sound and Vibrate are the options.
- It’s on speed dial.
- You can assign a fast dial number to each of your contacts here.
- Notifications of missed calls
- When you turn this on, you’ll be able to see the names and photographs of missed calls. You must grant True caller notification access to use this feature.
- Remind me of unanswered phone calls.
- If you leave this on, you’ll get a reminder when you forget to return a missed call.
- Make a list of all missed calls.
- When you choose this option, the conventional dialer on your device will open for a brief while to clear all missed calls before True Caller launches.
3. “Ringtone” is the third option. You can adjust the ringer volume and select a ringtone from this menu.
4. The app language is configured on the next screen. The default language is “English,” but you can change it to whatever you like.
You can change “Caller ID” settings like showing unknown callers, phonebook contacts, after call details, and downloading True caller for SMS on this screen.
5. “Appearance” is the second-to-last screen in the options menu. Choose between the Truecaller default theme and the Dark theme.
6. “About” is the final settings panel. You can, among other things, check various information about the app, review it, provide comments, and delete your account.
Premium Version Upgrade to Premium
Tips, Tricks, and Warnings
- When giving out your contact information, always be cautious.
- You can adjust your privacy settings from Public to Request only for added security (general settings).
With this simple but effective tool, you can protect your Android device against spammy, unwanted, and unexpected calls. Truecaller is one of those must-have apps for the privacy-conscious Android user, thanks to its simple installation and easy-to-use features.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.