How to transfer airtime on Airtel in 2021 – Are you looking for information about how to pass Airtel airtime? It is not a complex procedure to follow. Learn how to use Airtel’s Me2U app, which enables subscribers to switch Airtel airtime from anywhere in the world.
Here’s how to use the Me2U app to move airtime from one Airtel network to another.
The ultimate guide on how to transfer airtime on Airtel
Airtel Me2U is a service that allows subscribers to share or pass airtime with their friends and relatives. The service is absolutely free, and it is only available to Airtel subscribers.
Another fascinating fact is that when you buy N20,000 or more in airtime via the self-care app and share it with customers through Me2U, you receive an extra 4%. Isn’t it fantastic?
Here’s how to share Airtel airtime without further ado:
- You just need to dial *432*AirtelNumber*Amount#
It is important to note that:
- The Airtel transfer code for this transaction is *432*AirtelNumber*Amount#
- There is no service fee for this kind of transfer.
- There is no limitation to the number of times you can transfer in a day, a week or in a month.
- There is also no limitation on the amount that can be transferred.
- No subscription or set up is required for this kind of transfer.
Who is eligible for this service?
Only Airtel prepaid customers can use this service to share airtime with one another.
What tariff plan is allowed for this service?
All Airtel prepaid tariff plans are allowed for the Me2U service.
How to share data on Airtel
Why not share data instead of airtime?
You will use the Data Me2U service to exchange data. This is a unique service that enables Airtel customers to express their love for another customer by moving a portion of their current data allowance to them.
To use the app, dial *141# and then choose Gift or Share Info. After that, choose Data Me2U. That’s how you can share Airtel info.
Standard package plans, such as Weekly/Daily Bundles, Monthly Bundles, and MegaPacks, can also be shared via the service.
How to recharge your Airtel line from your bank account
Did you know that if your Airtel line is connected to your bank account in Nigeria, you can actually recharge it from your bank account? Yes, this useful service is offered.
All you need to remember is one code, *444#, which will be used to complete this transaction.
You can do the following with this code:
- Recharge for yourself
- Recharge for your friends and family
- Buy data bundles for yourself
- Buy data bundle for your friends and family
But how does it work?
- Just dial *444# or *444*Amount#
- Select the service/product option you want
- Select the payment option, either through your bank or use a Debit card
It is also important to take note of the following:
- *444# is absolutely free to use. There are no service charges and no hidden costs.
- You do not need a smartphone to use this service. All mobile telephones can be used.
- You can access this service at any time of the day from the comfort of your location.
- The minimum top-up value you can recharge is N50
So, now you have all information you need to know concerning how to transfer airtime on Airtel.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.