How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram.
Instagram was purchased by Facebook in 2012. However, a “From Facebook” notification has only recently arrived on your Instagram loading screen. Facebook users could link their accounts to their Instagram pages long before that. This facilitates simultaneous sharing as well as a variety of other tasks.
Nonetheless, receiving two Instagram message notifications from Instagram and Facebook can be inconvenient. Unlinking Facebook from Instagram can be your best bet if you don’t care about linked accounts. This is how you do it.
How to Disconnect Facebook from Instagram
The majority of consumers use their smartphones or tablets to access social media. Indeed, the Instagram app’s desktop web version is largely obsolete. While most people use Facebook on their mobile devices, it’s not uncommon for some people to use their Mac or PC to view their Facebook sites.
Here’s how to disconnect your Instagram account from your Facebook account.
From Your Mac or PC
With a few clicks on a computer browser, Instagram users may quickly unlink their two accounts. To begin, go to Instagram’s official website. Using the Instagram website, here’s how to unlink your two accounts:
- Log into Instagram and go to the upper right-hand corner of your screen to your profile icon. Then select ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down to the lower left and click the blue ‘Accounts Center’ hyperlink.
- Locate your account and click the right-hand three horizontal dots.
- In the pop-up window, select ‘Remove from Account Center.’ Then double-check.
Your accounts are no longer linked. But what if you are unable to use your computer? Fortunately, you can also unlink your Instagram accounts from the app.
From Your iOS or Android
Let’s get one thing out of the way first. Try not to do it through the Facebook app. There isn’t a way to separate your Facebook account from your Instagram page on Facebook.
In fact, the only method to separate the two is to use the Instagram app, which is only available on mobile and tablet platforms. You can do it with an iPhone or an Android device, of course. And it operates in the same way.
- To access your account, open the Instagram app and tap your profile image.
- Tap the icon in the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines).
- Select ‘Settings.’
- To access the ‘Account Center,’ look for it and tap it.
- Select ‘Accounts & Profiles’ from the drop-down menu.
- A list of your accounts will appear on the next page. Select your account by tapping on it.
- ‘Remove from Accounts Center’ should be selected.
- To confirm, select Yes, Unlink from the drop-down menu.
- Voila! Your Facebook and Instagram accounts are no longer linked.
Disconnecting Facebook from Instagram
Despite the fact that Instagram is now part of Facebook, there may be a reason why you’d prefer to separate the two. Perhaps you don’t want your Facebook profile to get cluttered. It’s possible that you’re posting different types of content on each. Whatever the cause, unlinking Facebook from Instagram is simple and quick as long as you utilize the proper platform. Stick to the Instagram app and you’ll be OK.
Have you found this to be beneficial? Have you been able to delink your Instagram page from your Facebook profile? Perhaps you’ve encountered some difficulties? Please join the conversation in the comments box below to let us and our community know.
How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.