Ideas for a cool Xbox Gamertag – You want to establish online buddies who will play with you again after you get into gaming for the first time. A cool Gamertag can get you off to a good start and make a positive first impression. Here are a few of the best for you to try!
Ideas for a cool Xbox Gamertag
- Brostrodamis – Make a French astronomer roll in his grave.
- fish tacos – Defeat your opponents by making them too hungry to keep playing.
- EatBullets – Threaten them to show them who’s boss! What could go wrong?
- TedBundyHandsome – Let them know you’re dangerous–but also weirdly attractive.
- Molotov – Fight fire with fire.
- SimplyTheBest – Schitt’s Creek fans will go nuts over this one.
- HellNBack – You’re not afraid of dying. You’ll always respawn.
- HappyKilling – You’ll destroy everyone, but you’ll do it with a smile on your face.
- BestServedCold – Just like revenge. And pizza.
- KillSpree – Because one death isn’t nearly enough to rank.
- AngelOfDeath – You’re a devil in disguise.
- PartyOnWayne – Wayne, and Garth approve of this Gamertag!
- ManicLaughter – There’s no scarier sound. Ask Walter White.
- Knuckles – For gamers who aren’t fans of guns and swords.
- Guillotine – The old-fashioned way to die.
Related article: Gamertag Ideas for Xbox | Gamertag ideas
Unique Gamertag ideas:
If you’re looking for a unique Gamertag, consider some of the suggestions below. If they’re not working, make minor adjustments until they do!
- IHateKittehs – You monster!
- HappyPurgeDay – Show them you have excellent taste in average horror films.
- RipYourHeartOut – You’ll break their heart. Then eat it.
- BloodDrainer – Like a vampire. But with fewer sparkles.
- TheKingIsDead – It’s time for a new king to take the throne.
- Alpha – Let them know you’re in charge. And that you’re kind of a douche.
- NoThisIsPatrick – Teens and twenty-somethings can never get enough Spongebob jokes.
- NotJamesBond – Or should Bond come first?
- TeaBaggins – If you’re going to be gross, at least be clever about it.
- ImmaRageQuit – Let everyone know you’re a sore loser.
- InJailOutSoon – You’re not only a threat in the game. You’re a threat IRL.
- KingOfDairyQueen – It’s the best place to rule over, by far.
- IBoopURNose – Channel your inner Alexis Rose.
- SuckMyPopsicle – The classiest way to tell someone to suck your dick.
- WellEndowedPenguin – Everyone knows you’re lying, so you might as well throw a penguin in there.
- SorryIKillYou – At least you’re being polite about your murder.
- AmTrash – You might not be confident, but at least you’re honest.
- BeardedAngel – Get rid of gender stereotypes by letting everyone know you’re a sweet, gentleman.
- B4UShout – Remind everyone to stay calm, because getting your earphones blown out is never any fun.
- NastyHulk – You’re even meaner than the green guy but just as dangerous.
- TrollerGoals – This way, everyone will know to hate you as soon as they see you.
- DeathMachine – It’s short, sweet, and straight to the point.
- TooOldForThis – It’s hard to feel young when literally everyone you’re playing against is still in school.
- ProbablyCheating – Give the other players a head’s up that you cannot be trusted. Not even a little bit.
- ChillDude – Make sure you live up to your namesake. That means no rage quitting.
- ThirdDegreeBurn – It hurts even more than you would think.
- SavageScorpio – If you put your zodiac sign in your Gamertag, you’ll be giving them a lot of information in very few words.
- NoDrugsHere – This might give away the fact that you’re high. But you might be too high to care.
- Don’tReviveMe – For gamers with a death wish.
- TooDrunkToWin – It might be an excuse, but at least it’s a fun excuse.
Read also: Funniest Gamertags you’ve seen
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.