Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Specs – The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (a.k.a. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro) is now officially available. This time, instead of a single one, we’re getting two. Depending on your preference, you can get the new Galaxy Note series in either a 6.3-inch screen for the Galaxy Note 10 or a 6.8-inch screen for the Galaxy Note 10.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Key Specs & Features
- Android 9 (Pie), One UI
- 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED Display, 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19: 9 Aspect Ratio
- Always On Display
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (USA / China)
- Octa-core Exynos 9825 (EMEA / LATAM)
- 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + 3D Depth VGA Rear Camera
- 10MP Front Camera
- 256GB / 512GB built-in Storage, up to 512GB memory card
- Stylus Pen Included
- 4G LTE
- 4,300 mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Fingerprint (Under Display / Ultrasonic)
Display and Design
Samsung’s Galaxy Note series has long been renowned for its exceptional quality. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is no exception, boasting a high-polish metal and glass design.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus features a dazzling 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels (498 pixels per inch), a 19:9 aspect ratio, and support for HDR10+.
The show would be ideal for viewing movies and surfing the internet.
The latest display now extends to the phone’s edges on the front, with an impressive 91.0 percent screen-to-body ratio.
The premium smartphone features two curved glass plates on the front and back, as well as a metal side frame that holds it together.
Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protects the smartphone. Interestingly, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus shares the Galaxy S10’s Infinity-O display architecture.
Software and Hardware
Samsung demonstrated a sea change in its apps with One UI, which remains the foundation for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
The One UI’s sole aim is to simplify the often complex applications found on previous Samsung phones, allowing for one-handed navigation.
Additionally, Samsung DeX provides a desktop experience, while Bixby provides natural language commands and dictation.
The RAM is 12GB with built-in capacity of 256GB or 512GB. Additional capacity of up to 1TB is available via memory card. Residents of the United Kingdom and the United States of America will be able to use 5G networks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is powered by the Exynos 9825 chipset, which is more powerful than the Exynos 9820 used on the S10.
The chipset features an octa-core processor with a tri-cluster architecture that consists of two dual-core processors running at speeds of up to 2.74GHz and 2.4GHz and a quad-core processor running at speeds of up to 1.9GHz.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus will be available in the United States and China with the Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 processor, which features a single processor clocked at up to 2.84GHz, a tri-core processor clocked at up to 2.42GHz, and a quad-core processor clocked at up to 1.74GHz.
With powerful processors and 12GB RAM, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus delivers exceptional performance. On this mobile, gaming and video streaming should be a breeze.
Camera and Battery
On the back, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus features a quad-camera setup. On the back, we have the usual suspects – a 12-megapixel wide-angle camera, a 12-megapixel telephoto camera with a 2-x optical zoom, and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera.
The fourth camera is a 3D-ToF sensor that aids in scene depth mapping while taking portrait images and experimenting with most augmented reality applications, as well as so-called Live videos.
The Samsung Galaxy Note1012MP +’s main camera features an aperture that can be adjusted between f/1.5 and f/2.4 depending on the situation. Additionally, it features optical image stabilisation (OIS) and dual-pixel phase detection autofocus (PDAF).
The 16MP ultra-wide camera has an f/2.2 aperture, while the 12MP telephoto camera has an f/2.1 aperture and 2x optical zoom, as well as PDAF and OIS.
There are some new augmented reality camera features that you can use with the S Pen’s Air Gestures to zoom in and even take some shots without touching your phone’s screen. To be sure, it’s the same camera experience as the S10 series.
The 4300 mAh battery should have adequate battery life. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ supports USB Power Delivery 3.0 and has a 45W charging speed.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, with a 15W wireless charging range, can also be considered to offer fast wireless charging. The software is compatible with both Qi and PMA wireless charging standards.
Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus can be used as a power bank due to its 9W charging speed. Reserve wireless charging indicates that the system can also be used to charge other wirelessly charging devices.
The smartphone is capable of recording 4K videos at a frame rate of up to 60 frames per second. Slo-Mo video recording is enabled for 720p HD videos at up to 960 frames per second and 1080p full HD videos at up to 240 frames per second.
Network and Connectivity
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus features 4G LTE connectivity. The mobile is capable of downloading data at up to 2 Gbps and uploading at up to 150 Mbps.
It comes equipped with two Nano SIM card slots. One of the SIM slots serves as a memory card slot as well.
The smartphone supports 15W wireless charging via Qi/PMA, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, and Wi-Fi Direct.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus models begin at $800 for 256GB and $1,199 for 512GB. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus prices in Nigeria begin at 330,000 Naira for the 256GB edition.
In Kenya, the price begins at about 112,000 KSh. You can purchase the Galaxy Note 10+ at a variety of leading online retailers and local phone shops.
See also: 5 Best Voice Changer Apps for iPhone 2021
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus:
- Platform: Android 9(Pie); One UI
- Processor: Octa-core Processor: 2.73GHz dual-core + 2.4GHz dual-core + 1.9 GHz quad-core (Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855) OR Octa-core Processor 2.84GHz single-core + 2.42GHz tri-core + 1.74GHz quad-core (Exynos 7825)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (with Snapdragon), Mali-G76 MP12 (with Exynos)
- Memory: 12GB RAM
- Colours: Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Blue
- Dimension: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 196 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.8 inch Dynamic AMOLED 1440 x 3040 pixels (498 ppi), 19:9 Aspect ratio, HDR10+, Always On Display
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Foldable Display:
- Rear Camera: 12MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto) + 16MP (ultra-wide) + 3D VGA Camera, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps videos
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom (telephoto), dual video recording,
- Front Camera: 10 MP Camera 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 4k video recording, Dual-video call, Auto HDR
- Built-in Storage: 256GB / 512GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 1TB (shares with SIM slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 46, 48, 66(1700/2100), 71(600) – SM-N975U1
- 5G: No (5G model available)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, Cat20 2048/150 Mbps
- 5G: No (5G model available)
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB 3.1, USB Type-C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes, MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF
- Video Player: Yes, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included.)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under Display/ ultrasonic
- Iris Scanner: Yes
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: Yes (included), 4096 pressure levels, Bluetooth enabled, up to 10 hours battery standby
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes, 15W
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Water Resistant: Yes, IP68 (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4,300 mAh Non-removable Li-ion Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 45W Fast Charging Capacity
See also: 5 Best Samsung Galaxy J Series Smartphones
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.