Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2021-2022 – For Nigerian students who have recently completed secondary school and are looking for a good university to pursue their Bachelor’s degree program. Here is a list of undergraduate scholarship programs that will allow you to study at any Nigerian or international university.
The undergraduate scholarship scheme aims to help new university students and those who are still applying for admission to get their Bachelor’s degrees in Nigeria or abroad.
For the academic year 2021-2022, we’ve compiled a list of free, popular, and easy-to-get undergraduate financial aid opportunities that Nigerian students, international students, and students from other African developing countries can apply for.
Undergraduate Scholarship by Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021/2022
- Settlement Allowance: IDR 1,250,000 given upon arrival under the Indonesian Government’s KNB Scholarship 2021. New students receive IDR 2,550,000 per month in living allowance while enrolled in the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs for the Master’s Degree Program
Undergraduate Scholarship by keystone academy solutions website 2021/2022
- The following benefits will be awarded to applicants: Four undergraduate students will each receive a Keystone Scholarship worth $2,000 USD.
Undergraduate Scholarship by Bristol University 2021/2022
- Undergraduate students can apply for the following awards for September 2021 entry: Undergraduate students can apply for a number of awards worth between £5,000 and £10,000 for September 2021 entry. The awards can only be used to cover tuition costs as fee waivers.
Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) 3D Africa Internship Program 2021 For Young Nigerian Undergraduate Students
- For the 2021 Cohort of the 3D Africa Internship Program, the Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) is looking for bright and innovative undergraduate students who are willing to complete their academic internships (SIWES).
World Bank Group International Finance Corporation (IFC) 2021Global Internship Program
- The IFC Global Internship Program (GIP) provides highly motivated individuals with the opportunity to learn about IFC’s mission and work, as well as the work of the World Bank Group as a whole, and to be a part of the world’s largest private sector development institution. IFC hires Global Interns for a set period of time.
UBA 2021 NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme For Nigerian Students
- The UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program provides students from tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Adulthood is knocking on your door, and you’re not sure if you’re ready. With our NextGen campus ambassador program, you’ll have a smooth transition into the job market.
Undergraduate Scholarship by Government of Mauritius 2021/2022
- During their studies in Mauritius, the Scholarship will help successful candidates pay their tuition fees and contribute to their living expenses. Furthermore, the most cost-effective airfare from the country of origin to the country of origin at the start of studies and back to the country of origin.
MasterCard Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) 2021-2022 Scholarships for African Students
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships are available for Ghanaian and African students at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana in the years 2021-2022. The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST helps young people who are academically gifted but financially disadvantaged.
Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) 2021 Women in Engineering Bachelors Scholarship – Australia
- The EIT Women in Engineering Scholarship, 2021 is available for Bachelor’s degrees in the university’s Courses. The deadline for submitting your application is open at all times. Engineering Institute of Technology is providing this scholarship (EIT).
Study in Canada Scholarships 2021-2022 for Post-Secondary International Students
- The Study in Canada Scholarships program provides short-term exchange opportunities for students from post-secondary institutions in new eligible countries/territories to study or research in Canadian post-secondary institutions at the college, undergraduate, and graduate levels.
Vocational training students Scholarship by Government of Québec 2021/2022
- The Merit Scholarship is worth $14 000 for 900-hour programs. For every additional 100 hours, an additional $1 400 is added, up to a maximum of $26,000 for 1 800-hour program. Programs with a duration of fewer than 100 hours are ineligible.
Nigerian Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 For Nigerian Students
- The Science and Technology Innovation Challenge (STIC) is a new entrepreneurship development program run by Enactus Nigeria and funded by the Nigerian Content and Development Management Board (NDCMB).
Undergraduate Scholarship by Bristol University 2021/2022
- Waiver of tuition fees of up to £5,000 to £10,000 (for four years). Scholars can conduct research independently with the help of international research mentors.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.