Using Tinder without FB | Tinder Login
Are you a married man, woman, or teen who wishes to use Tinder without Facebook to hide your Tinder activity from your spouse, parents, girlfriend, or boyfriend, or because you’re embarrassed to use a dating app?
You might be asking why we said to use Tinder without Facebook; it’s because Facebook and Tinder have a relationship.
This is why many signs up for these websites using their Facebook accounts, putting their personal information at risk. The majority of individuals dislike linking their Facebook accounts to every website, especially on apps that may compromise their privacy. Similarly, Tinder, a widely used dating app, has taken advantage of this chance and launched a Facebook ad campaign to reach out to the younger population in order to promote their app. They also want Tinder to be used by true and authentic people.
As I previously stated, there are several reasons why you should use Tinder without Facebook. This article will teach you how to use tinder without Facebook in a step-by-step manner.
Using Tinder without Facebook | Tinder Connection Settings
Many people search the internet for answers to the question of whether or not they may use Tinder without having a Facebook account. To be honest, there is no way to use Tinder without having a Facebook account. You can either stop using Tinder or use one of three methods to hide your true identity and reduce privacy problems.
- In your Facebook account, change the Tinder application’s priority.
- Creating a Facebook Account for the First Time.
- Changing Tinder App’s Preferences
Change Tinder Application Priorities in FB Account
One of Facebook’s most useful features is the ability to adjust the privacy settings of any app. So, in this way, we’d essentially be adjusting Tinder’s privacy settings on Facebook. This masks your identity, and it’s as if you’re using Tinder without the need for Facebook. Change your Tinder App priority in your Facebook account by following these four steps.
- Log in to your Facebook profile.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the Lock symbol.
- Scroll down and select Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Change Tinder’s privacy setting to “Only me.”
You’ve successfully removed Tinder from your Facebook profile. No one can tell if you’re a Tinder user or not.
Creating a New Facebook Account
If you don’t want to link your personal Facebook account to Tinder, the alternative is to create a new Facebook account. This will make it appear as if you’re using Tinder without Facebook. It’s as easy as 1-2-3 and Go to join Facebook. If you’re not sure how to join up for Facebook, follow the instructions below.
- Visit Facebook.com.
- Fill in your full name, last name, email address, date of birth, and password. Make sure you have a fresh Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail account before inputting an email address.
What to Change in Tinder App After Creating Account:
- Open the Tinder app and tap the Settings gear in the upper left corner.
- Now go to App Settings, select Logout, and confirm your action.
- You’ll be logged out of Tinder after that.
- Now go to your newly formed Facebook account and sign in.
- Then go to Tinder and select “Login with Facebook” from the drop-down menu.
- Your Tinder app is now connected to your newly created Facebook account. You now have the option of choose what information to include.
Changing Settings from Tinder App
Among all of the preceding techniques, this is the simplest way to use Tinder without Facebook. This solution just requires you to change the Tinder App settings on your phone. Follow these three simple steps:
- In your smartphone, open the Tinder app.
- Go to the Tinder App’s ‘Settings’ area.
- “Show Me On Tinder Social” should be deselected.
You can now mask your identity on social media platforms as well.
I hope these three techniques for using Tinder without Facebook prove useful. You can, however, contact Tinder and request that their restrictions about joining up with Facebook be changed.
Using Tinder without FB
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.