Why Don’t I Have Facebook Marketplace? –It is a common feature built into the social network that allows users to buy and sell goods and services. It is used by over 800 million people every month.
The place service is available for free from inside Facebook using the following methods:
- Website of Facebook: On the left side of the screen, click the Marketplace connection in the main menu.
- Apps for Facebook: To open the secondary menu, tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines, then tap Marketplace. It’s likely that the link is concealed under the See More link if you can’t see it. To see all of the menu options, select it.
Although the two methods above are typically sufficient to locate the Marketplace, the choice can become unavailable due to a technical issue or a restriction imposed on an account.
Here’s what you need to know about adding Marketplace to Facebook and getting the Marketplace icon to appear again in apps and on the Facebook website.
Reasons Why the Marketplace Icon Is Missing
If you’ve opened the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are a variety of potential causes that might be behind this problem.
- You’re under 18. This is only open to Facebook users who are 18 years old or older.
- Your home area isn’t sponsored. Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that isn’t sponsored, the Facebook Marketplace icon doesn’t appear.
- You’re in an unsupported nation. Traveling to a country that isn’t sponsored by them can also trigger the choice to disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
- Your computer isn’t sponsored. They operate only on iPhone 5 or later, Android, and iPad devices. It does not work on iPod contact.
- Your account is fresh. Facebook Marketplace has been known to not appear at all to new Facebook users. This is possibly done to prevent scammers from creating new accounts and selling fake goods soon after getting previous accounts removed from the site.
- It’s hidden in the complex menu. The main icon menu inside the apps is dynamic and shows shortcuts to the features that you use the most. If you don’t use Facebook Marketplace for a while, the icon will vanish. To see more resources, tap the three-line icon in the main menu.
- Facebook has disabled your account. If you used it in a way that was against its rules or expectations, this might happen.
- Locate Facebook Marketplace on Facebook App | Iphone Marketplace
- About Marketplace On Facebook | Facebook Marketplace Tips
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
If you don’t see Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are a few things you can do to make it appear.
- Log out and then back into the Facebook website or app.
- On your mobile device, uninstall and reinstall the Facebook program.
- Adjust your default country to one that Facebook Marketplace supports. To add or update your current city, go to your Facebook profile, click About, and then click the plus sign to add it or Edit to change it.
- Create a new Facebook account every day, comment on other people’s posts, and add friends. The Marketplace feature may be unlocked once Facebook determines that your account is genuine and not a fake used to sell goods.
- In a web browser, go to the website. If the connection fails to appear on the main Facebook website or inside the apps, this can be a good fallback choice.
I Can’t Find The Marketplace App
Though Local FB and FB Messenger have their own applications, Facebook Marketplace is integrated into the main Facebook app and website. The main Facebook app is all you need to navigate it if you’re downloading applications on a new phone or tablet.
There is no official Facebook Marketplace app for Android or iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad to download.
If you’ve ever used a standalone Facebook Marketplace app, it was probably an unofficial version. Some people choose to use a third-party of it, but they aren’t necessary and often have fewer features than the main Facebook app.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.